Ji Suk-jin "Yoo Jae-Suk, broke up with his girlfriend in the past and cried hard" Disclosure (Running Man')

The past love affair Disclosure between Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jin will be unveiled.SBS Running Man, which is broadcasted on the 2nd, is decorated with 91th Izback after last week, and full-scale memories are summoned as the members who reenacted 91 years are released to the past episodes hidden.In fact, Yoo Jae-Suk, 91, recalled the college days when he was walking through the teahouse and streets, saying, 91 was my world. Kim Jong Kook questioned, Did you expect a romance that might happen, I can not imagine you being in front of Women?Ji Suk-jin said: It was a good call.I was laughing at the time when I was with Women, he said. I laughed at the song that others did not choose in the karaoke room.Ji Suk-jin boasts a 30-year-old love affair with Yoo Jae-Suk, so he has also disclosure the love style of Yoo Jae-Suk in the past.Yoo Jae-Suk went to meet GFriend for 10 minutes for 1 hour and 30 minutes, he said, as well as the love affair of Yoo Jae-Suk, I broke up with GFriend and cried in front of me.Jillsera Yoe-Suk also responded that Ji Suk-jin also cried in front of me because of a woman.The past love affair of Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jin, where genuine and disgust coexist, can be found on Running Man which is broadcasted at 5 pm on Sunday, 2.

The past love affair Disclosure between Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jin will be unveiled.

SBS Running Man', which is broadcasted on the 2nd, is decorated with '91th Izback' after last week, and full-scale memories are summoned as the members who reenacted 91 years are released to the past episodes hidden.

In fact, Yoo Jae-Suk, 91, recalled the college days when he was walking through the teahouse and streets, saying, "91 was my world." Kim Jong Kook questioned, "Did you expect a romance that might happen, I can not imagine you being in front of Women?"

Ji Suk-jin said: "It was a good call. "I was laughing at the time when I was with Women," he said. "I laughed at the song that others did not choose in the karaoke room."

Ji Suk-jin boasts a 30-year-old love affair with Yoo Jae-Suk, so he has also Disclosure the love style of Yoo Jae-Suk in the past. "Yoo Jae-Suk went to meet GFriend for 10 minutes for 1 hour and 30 minutes," he said, as well as the love affair of Yoo Jae-Suk, "I broke up with GFriend and cried in front of me." Jillsera Yoe-Suk also responded that "Ji Suk-jin also cried in front of me because of a woman."

The past love affair of Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jin, where genuine and disgust coexist, can be found on Running Man' which is broadcasted at 5 pm on Sunday, 2.