"I miss you": Spring aura Han Ga-deuk, 'Lovesong' by Yoon Ji-sung

Yoon Ji-sungs second mini album, Temperature of Love, is a new album released in about two years after the single album Dong, Hwa (, ) released before the military service in May 2019.I wrote down what could happen in the process of love, and I filled out the feelings I felt while loving in various forms.The title song Lovesong is an impressive song with the sweet voice of Yoon Ji-sung that fits the season.The sophisticated melody combines the sweet tone of the Yoon Ji-sung, so you can feel the deepening feeling of the Yoon Ji-sung.Especially, the lyrics that honestly capture the heart that misses and waits for the lover who is separated from the sensibility of the soft song are impressive.Ive been watching TV all day long and you laugh all over the screen and you just repeat the love song that you heard like / all night. You know that you should not love you beautifully with beautiful words / Baby Im sorry Im sorry Im always sorryAlso, if you want to see (love like a love song)/you are like me, I will come back a little soon (baby) I will still wait for the love song that I heard / I will repeat infinitely all night.This album, which expresses the temperature of love with the interpretation of Yoon Ji-sung, is expected to give warm spring listeners a calm and comfort.In this New album, five songs including the title song Lovesong, On the excuse of the night, Constant Counseling, SUNDAY MOON (Sunday Moon) and I hope youre okay were expressed at various temperatures of Yoon Ji-sung.After the end of Wanna Ones activities, Yoon Ji-sung turned to Solo Singer and showed mini Album Aside, special album Deer Diary, and single Dong, Hwa (, ).This album is meaningful in that it is the first album to be introduced after the entire army, Yoon Ji-sung, who had a long vacancy due to military service.Yoon Ji-sung, who has conveyed delicate and warm emotions, is interested in the new look to be shown through this album.Photo  LM Entertainment

Yoon Ji-sung's second mini Album, Temperature of Love, is a New Album released in about two years after the single Album Dong, Hwa (, ) released before the military service in May 2019. I wrote down what could happen in the process of love, and I filled out the feelings I felt while loving in various forms.

The title song 'Lovesong' is an impressive song with the sweet voice of Yoon Ji-sung that fits the season. The sophisticated melody combines the sweet tone of the Yoon Ji-sung, so you can feel the deepening feeling of the Yoon Ji-sung.

Especially, the lyrics that honestly capture the heart that misses and waits for the lover who is separated from the sensibility of the soft song are impressive. 'I've been watching TV all day long and you laugh all over the screen and you just repeat the love song that you heard like / all night.' 'You know that you should not love you beautifully with beautiful words / Baby I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm always sorry'

Also, if you want to see (love like a love song)/you are like me, I will come back a little soon (baby) I will still wait for the love song that I heard / I will repeat infinitely all night. This Album, which expresses the temperature of love with the interpretation of Yoon Ji-sung, is expected to give warm Spring listeners a calm and comfort.

In this New Album, five songs including the title song Lovesong, 'On the excuse of the night', 'Constant Counseling', 'SUNDAY MOON (Sunday Moon)' and 'I hope you're okay' were expressed at various temperatures of Yoon Ji-sung.

After the end of Wanna One's activities, Yoon Ji-sung turned to Solo Singer and showed mini Album 'Aside', special Album 'Deer Diary', and single 'Dong, Hwa' (, ). This Album is meaningful in that it is the first Album to be introduced after the entire army, Yoon Ji-sung, who had a long vacancy due to military service. Yoon Ji-sung, who has conveyed delicate and warm emotions, is interested in the new look to be shown through this Album.

Photo LM Entertainment