'I Live Alone' Lee Gyoo-hyeong explains the verse clause of Shoal Blind Theorists

Actor Lee Gyoo-hyeong has turned into a signature.MBC I Live Alone, which will be broadcast on April 2, will show Lee Gyoo-hyeongs Jeonju Hanok Village Meokbang Tour.Lee Gyoo-hyeong, who was heading to Jeonju for a musical performance, enters the knights restaurant.Lee Gyoo-hyeong said, I am on a diet. I wanted to pause for a while on the menu operated by the buffet, and then I laughed with a mismatch of words and phrases that contain a generous dish.Lee Gyoo-hyeong is expected to finish the rehearsal and go on a full-scale food tour.Lee Gyoo-hyeong, who is looking for a signature menu in Jeonju Hanok Village, a paradise of street food, is laughing.Lee Gyoo-hyeong said that he had an endless food tour with an excuse to buy only the signature menu.

Actor Lee Gyoo-hyeong has turned into a 'signature'.

MBC 'I Live Alone', which will be broadcast on April 2, will show Lee Gyoo-hyeong's Jeonju Hanok Village Meokbang Tour.

Lee Gyoo-hyeong, who was heading to Jeonju for a musical performance, enters the knight's restaurant. Lee Gyoo-hyeong said, "I am on a diet." I wanted to pause for a while on the menu operated by the buffet, and then I laughed with a mismatch of words and phrases that contain a generous dish.

Lee Gyoo-hyeong is expected to finish the rehearsal and go on a full-scale food tour. Lee Gyoo-hyeong, who is looking for a signature menu in Jeonju Hanok Village, a paradise of street food, is laughing. Lee Gyoo-hyeong said that he had an endless food tour with an excuse to "buy only the signature menu".