I believe that Koyote Shin Ji, Kim Soo Chan is the same age...

Koyote Shin Ji left Jeong Jun-ha, Shin Jis single bungle show certification shot.Shin Ji posted two photos on his personal instagram on April 23 with an article entitled Do not have time to lose the excitement tension when the Prince is together!In the photo, Shin Ji is wearing a V-shaped camera with his arms crossed with Jin Jun-ha and Kim Soo Chan.While I can not believe my age, which is only in my 40s, born in 1981, my skin, such as appearance and glutinous rice cake, catches my eyes.It is a very young visual that I believe is a friend of Kim Soo Chan born in 1994.The netizens who watched the photos responded that the more you see the real one, the more beautiful and the more beautiful today.On the other hand, Shin Ji released the group Koyote in 1998 and released Star of farewell on December 24 last year.Recently, he has been working as a judge of TV Chosun Mistrot 2 and AXN Cine Village.
Koyote Shin Ji left Jeong Jun-ha, Shin Jis single bungle show certification shot.Shin Ji posted two photos on his personal instagram on April 23 with an article entitled Do not have time to lose the excitement tension when the Prince is together!In the photo, Shin Ji is wearing a V-shaped camera with his arms crossed with Jin Jun-ha and Kim Soo Chan.While I can not believe my age, which is only in my 40s, born in 1981, my skin, such as appearance and glutinous rice cake, catches my eyes.It is a very young visual that I believe is a friend of Kim Soo Chan born in 1994.The netizens who watched the photos responded that the more you see the real one, the more beautiful and the more beautiful today.On the other hand, Shin Ji released the group Koyote in 1998 and released Star of farewell on December 24 last year.Recently, he has been working as a judge of TV Chosun Mistrot 2 and AXN Cine Village.

Koyote Shin Ji left Jeong Jun-ha, Shin Ji's single bungle show' certification shot.

Shin Ji posted two photos on his personal instagram on April 23 with an article entitled "Do not have time to lose the excitement tension when the Prince is together!"

In the photo, Shin Ji is wearing a V-shaped camera with his arms crossed with Jin Jun-ha and Kim Soo Chan.

While I can not believe my age, which is only in my 40s, born in 1981, my skin, such as appearance and glutinous rice cake, catches my eyes. It is a very young visual that I believe is a friend of Kim Soo Chan born in 1994.

The netizens who watched the photos responded that "the more you see the real one, the more beautiful" and "the more beautiful today".

On the other hand, Shin Ji released the group Koyote in 1998 and released 'Star of farewell' on December 24 last year.

Recently, he has been working as a judge of TV Chosun 'Mistrot 2' and AXN 'Cine Village'.