All The Butlers' Kim Jong-kook, "If you choose between singing and Exercise, Exercise...Exercise should not rest."

Kim Jong-kook reveals his heartfelt feelings for ExerciseOn SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 18th, Kim Jong-kook Master left the LA vacation with the surrogate satisfaction.On the day of the show, Master showed off his English skills by telling his students about English conversation tips. Lee Seung-gi asked, How much did Master study English?Kim Jong-kook said, I started studying English in the 30s. I always traveled with my mother, but I thought that if I did not know English, I could be disadvantaged or dangerous.So I started to do it a little bit from then on. He also said, Zenryaku Ofukuro-sama is good for traveling with my mother, and Zenryaku Ofukuro-sama is good for Exercise. Normally, Zenryaku Ofukuro-sama goes down to the golf driving range and I go to the gym.Even if I go abroad, I am the main exercise. Lee Seung-gi said, I really have a question. What would you do if you could do only one song and Exercise this year?Kim Jong-kook then fell into trouble: he said, Dont ask me that question, hand-snapping, and asked Lee Seung-gi, I like your mom and my dad.Lee Seung-gi replied simply, I think my mother is better, but there is someone who is more comfortable.Other members also said Lee Seung-gis answer was sincere.Kim Jong-kook, who realized that he could not avoid it anymore, confirmed that he could not do Exercise at all for a year, and said, Then we should Exercise.Lee Seung-gi said, Can you get three songs alone? Kim Jong-kook said, You can sing later.I have a few years off for a good record, but Exercise should not rest.

Kim Jong-kook reveals his heartfelt feelings for Exercise

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 18th, Kim Jong-kook Master left the LA vacation with the surrogate satisfaction.

On the day of the show, Master showed off his English skills by telling his students about English conversation tips. Lee Seung-gi asked, "How much did Master study English?"

Kim Jong-kook said, "I started studying English in the 30s." I always traveled with my mother, but I thought that if I did not know English, I could be disadvantaged or dangerous. So I started to do it a little bit from then on. "

He also said, "Zenryaku Ofukuro-sama is good for traveling with my mother, and Zenryaku Ofukuro-sama is good for Exercise." "Normally, Zenryaku Ofukuro-sama goes down to the golf driving range and I go to the gym. Even if I go abroad, I am the main Exercise. "

Lee Seung-gi said, "I really have a question." "What would you do if you could do only one song and Exercise this year?" Kim Jong-kook then fell into trouble: he said, "Don't ask me that question, hand-snapping," and asked Lee Seung-gi, "I like your mom and my dad." Lee Seung-gi replied simply, "I think my mother is better, but there is someone who is more comfortable." Other members also said Lee Seung-gi's answer was sincere.

Kim Jong-kook, who realized that he could not avoid it anymore, confirmed that he could not do Exercise at all for a year, and said, "Then we should Exercise." Lee Seung-gi said, "Can you get three songs alone?" Kim Jong-kook said, "You can sing later. I have a few years off for a good record, but Exercise should not rest. "