'Hello, it's me!' Jung Yi-rang "Pretty Drama Participating Honor" End testimony

Jung Yi-rang said on the 9th, I was really Honor to participate in a very beautiful drama, he said. Hello?I was able to stop my life and look around and myself for a while, he said.I sincerely thank all those who have watched, he added. I will continue to make efforts to find them in a better way.Fantasy Growth Romantic Comedy Hello?I am! was a story that occurred when the 37-year-old main character, Ban Ha-ni (Choi Kang-hee), who had both love and dreams warmed up, met the 17-year-old (Ire), who was not afraid of anything in the world and was hot for everything.In this drama, Jung Yi-rang plays Ban Ha-young, Ban Ha-nas older sister and the talented director of plastic surgery.It seems to be blunt, but it is a carcutter with a variety of aspects that turn into a gentle and lovely son fool for the only son, while being a deep eldest daughter who is worried about the comfort of the family more than anyone else.Jung Yi-rang, who has been showing comical acting for the time being, showed a wide range of Acting spectrum by Acting Ban Ha Young, another growth character who breaks down the wall of mind that he has accumulated over and over again and restores his relationship with his brother.The agency said, Please watch Jung Yi-rangs move to act transform with a new look that excludes laughter through Hello? Its me!

Jung Yi-rang said on the 9th, "I was really Honor to participate in a very beautiful Drama," he said. "Hello? I was able to stop my life and look around and myself for a while, "he said. “I sincerely thank all those who have watched,” he added. “I will continue to make efforts to find them in a better way.”

Fantasy Growth Romantic Comedy ‘Hello? I am!' was a story that occurred when the 37-year-old main character, Ban Ha-ni (Choi Kang-hee), who had both love and dreams warmed up, met the 17-year-old (Ire), who was not afraid of anything in the world and was hot for everything.

In this Drama, Jung Yi-rang plays Ban Ha-young, Ban Ha-na's older sister and the talented director of plastic surgery. It seems to be blunt, but it is a carcutter with a variety of aspects that turn into a gentle and lovely son fool for the only son, while being a deep eldest daughter who is worried about the comfort of the family more than anyone else.

Jung Yi-rang, who has been showing comical Acting for the time being, showed a wide range of Acting spectrum by Acting Ban Ha Young, another growth character who breaks down the wall of mind that he has accumulated over and over again and restores his relationship with his brother.

The agency said, "Please watch Jung Yi-rang's move to act transform with a new look that excludes laughter through 'Hello? It's me!'