Han Chae-ah, black hair transform + full make-up Cha Se-jji' and Beautiful looks

I changed my hair color.Actor Han Chae-ah gave the transform with a rusty brown hair dye.Han Chae-ah posted a picture on his personal SNS on the 2nd, I changed my hair color.Han Chae-ah is seen taking a selfie as she shows off her changed black hair in her car.I went to the shop and gave a lot of strength to beautiful look after a long time with full make-up.Han Chae-ah, who did not even know that the band was attached to the iPororo band at the end of the long hair, was revealed to the shop in the feed posted earlier, has been away from childcare for a long time and has made a change of mind.Han Chae-ah is married to Cha Se-jji, son of former football coach Cha Bum-geun in 2018, and has one daughter under his belt.

"I changed my hair color."

Actor Han Chae-ah gave the transform with a rusty brown hair dye.

Han Chae-ah posted a picture on his personal SNS on the 2nd, "I changed my hair color."

Han Chae-ah is seen taking a selfie as she shows off her changed black hair in her car.

I went to the shop and gave a lot of strength to beautiful look after a long time with full make-up.

Han Chae-ah, who did not even know that the band was attached to the iPororo band at the end of the long hair, was revealed to the shop in the feed posted earlier, has been away from childcare for a long time and has made a change of mind.

Han Chae-ah is married to Cha Se-jji, son of former football coach Cha Bum-geun in 2018, and has one daughter under his belt.