Gong Yoo "After filming Goyo's Sea, Getting Out of Character"

The actor Gong Yoooo pictorial has been released.Actor Gong Yoooo has graced the cover of the May issue of fashion magazine Elle; pictorial shoots focused on capturing the natural Gong Yooos moments.Gong Yoooo also comfortably led the atmosphere of the filming scene and immersed himself in shooting.In an interview after the filming, Gong Yoooo said, We finished filming the original Netflix series Goyos Sea a while ago.Im still coming out of the Character, he said, adding, Im not sure Im going to be able to realize it after a week or two.When asked whether the work has an effect on his personal life as he is showing various works, he said, When I saw it from the standpoint of the audience, the movies that make me worry and think were precious.I want to be projected naturally into movies and roles, and I think that the tendency and sensitivity I have in it is the most natural way for an actor to throw a story.
The actor Gong Yoooo pictorial has been released.Actor Gong Yoooo has graced the cover of the May issue of fashion magazine Elle; pictorial shoots focused on capturing the natural Gong Yooos moments.Gong Yoooo also comfortably led the atmosphere of the filming scene and immersed himself in shooting.In an interview after the filming, Gong Yoooo said, We finished filming the original Netflix series Goyos Sea a while ago.Im still coming out of the Character, he said, adding, Im not sure Im going to be able to realize it after a week or two.When asked whether the work has an effect on his personal life as he is showing various works, he said, When I saw it from the standpoint of the audience, the movies that make me worry and think were precious.I want to be projected naturally into movies and roles, and I think that the tendency and sensitivity I have in it is the most natural way for an actor to throw a story.
The actor Gong Yoooo pictorial has been released.Actor Gong Yoooo has graced the cover of the May issue of fashion magazine Elle; pictorial shoots focused on capturing the natural Gong Yooos moments.Gong Yoooo also comfortably led the atmosphere of the filming scene and immersed himself in shooting.In an interview after the filming, Gong Yoooo said, We finished filming the original Netflix series Goyos Sea a while ago.Im still coming out of the Character, he said, adding, Im not sure Im going to be able to realize it after a week or two.When asked whether the work has an effect on his personal life as he is showing various works, he said, When I saw it from the standpoint of the audience, the movies that make me worry and think were precious.I want to be projected naturally into movies and roles, and I think that the tendency and sensitivity I have in it is the most natural way for an actor to throw a story.

The actor Gong Yoooo pictorial has been released.

Actor Gong Yoooo has graced the cover of the May issue of fashion magazine Elle; pictorial shoots focused on capturing the natural Gong Yooo's moments. Gong Yoooo also comfortably led the atmosphere of the filming scene and immersed himself in shooting.

In an interview after the filming, Gong Yoooo said, "We finished filming the original Netflix series Goyo's Sea' a while ago. “I’m still coming out of the Character,” he said, adding, “I’m not sure I’m going to be able to realize it after a week or two.”

When asked whether the work has an effect on his personal life as he is showing various works, he said, "When I saw it from the standpoint of the audience, the movies that make me worry and think were precious. I want to be projected naturally into movies and roles, and I think that the tendency and sensitivity I have in it is the most natural way for an actor to throw a story. "