"entertainment The Godfather" Lee Kyung-kyu finally appears as Master..."Actually Regret" (All The Butlers)

Entertainment The Godfather Lee Kyung-kyu finally made the Master appearance.Entertainment The Godfather Lee Kyung-kyu appeared on SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 4th.Lee Kyung-kyu appeared in front of All The Butlers members in a deep mountain costume and attracted attention.Lee Seung-gi told Lee Kyung-kyu, I used to say that I wanted to get my senior energy while doing All The Butlers.Lee Kyung-kyu replied, I invited him to a deep mountain to tell him how to have know-how to last 10 years in the entertainment industry and how to eat and live for 10 years.Lee Kyung-kyu said, I have been eating for 40 years now, and now I have a deep thought that I should tell you my know-how and I have accepted the appearance. But I am here and I am very regret.I wanted to go home from the moment I sat here, he added.Photo: SBS broadcast screen

entertainment The Godfather Lee Kyung-kyu finally made the Master appearance.

entertainment The Godfather Lee Kyung-kyu appeared on SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 4th. Lee Kyung-kyu appeared in front of All The Butlers' members in a deep mountain costume and attracted attention.

Lee Seung-gi told Lee Kyung-kyu, "I used to say that I wanted to get my senior energy while doing All The Butlers." Lee Kyung-kyu replied, "I invited him to a deep mountain to tell him how to have know-how to last 10 years in the entertainment industry and how to eat and live for 10 years."

Lee Kyung-kyu said, "I have been eating for 40 years now, and now I have a deep thought that I should tell you my know-how and I have accepted the appearance." "But I am here and I am very Regret." "I wanted to go home from the moment I sat here," he added.

Photo: SBS broadcast screen