Dong Hyun-bae, 'How the President' Appears "Unforgettable Memories"

Actor Dong Hyun-bae expressed his feelings about appearing in How do you do it?Dong Hyun-bae said on his 23rd day, Cha Tae-hyun, Jo In-sung, Yoon Shi-yoon, and Yoo Ho-jin were memories and heartwarming Haru that I could not forget when shooting.I am so grateful that I have seen such a Haru It still draws clearly that day. Thank you Cha Tae-hyun for hiring Alba.Thank you for letting Yoo Ho-jin appear on the air, he added. I am grateful that Jo In-sung listened to my story when I first saw him.Finally, Dong Hyung Bae said, I am grateful to the Yoon Shi-yoon and the writers who have always been next to me like friends in the field.I dont know what to do because its the first time, he said.Dong Hyun-bae visited the new daily Alba life in the TVN entertainment program How the President broadcasted the previous day.

Actor Dong Hyun-bae expressed his feelings about appearing in 'How do you do it?'

Dong Hyun-bae said on his 23rd day, "Cha Tae-hyun, Jo In-sung, Yoon Shi-yoon, and Yoo Ho-jin were memories and heartwarming Haru that I could not forget when shooting. I am so grateful that I have seen such a Haru "

"It still draws clearly that day. Thank you Cha Tae-hyun for hiring Alba. "Thank you for letting Yoo Ho-jin appear on the air," he added. "I am grateful that Jo In-sung listened to my story when I first saw him."

Finally, Dong Hyung Bae said, "I am grateful to the Yoon Shi-yoon and the writers who have always been next to me like friends in the field. I don't know what to do because it's the first time," he said.

Dong Hyun-bae visited the new daily Alba life in the TVN entertainment program 'How the President' broadcasted the previous day.