(G) I-DLE 'Last Dance' Performance Teamer Revealed, Fascinational Charisma

Group (G)I-DLE will present its spectacular performance through Univers Music new song Last Dance (Prod.GroovyRoom).NCsoft and Klap said on April 28, Univers Music New Song (G) I-DLEs Last Dance (Prod) through the Univers (UNIVERSE) app and official SNS channel at 6 pm on this day.We will release the performance teaser video, GroovyRoom said.Performance Teaser contains not only sensual visual beauty but also (G)I-DLEs intense sword dance and fascination charisma.At the end of the video, a highlight of the song will appear short with the signature sound of GroovyRoom, adding to the curiosity about the sound source.The new Univers Music song (G)I-DLEs Last Dance (Prod. GroovyRoom) will be released on the music site at 6 pm on the 29th.The full version of the music video is released exclusively on the Univers app.

group (G)I-DLE will present its spectacular Performance through 'Univers Music' new song 'Last Dance (Prod.GroovyRoom).'

NCsoft and Klap said on April 28, "Univers Music New Song (G) I-DLE's Last Dance (Prod) through the Univers (UniversE) app and official SNS channel at 6 pm on this day. “We will release the Performance Teaser video,” GroovyRoom said.

Performance Teaser contains not only sensual visual beauty but also (G)I-DLE's intense sword dance and Fascination charisma. At the end of the video, a highlight of the song will appear short with the signature sound of GroovyRoom, adding to the curiosity about the sound source.

The new Univers Music song (G)I-DLE's 'Last Dance (Prod. GroovyRoom)' will be released on the music site at 6 pm on the 29th. The full version of the music video is released exclusively on the Univers app.