Cha Eun-woo "Follows 2,000 won loss, then folds Share, skips information"

Group Astro Cha Eun-woo says she folded ShareGroup Astro appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM Choi Hwa Jungs Power Time broadcast on the 7th.One listener said, Cha Eun-woo was saddened by the loss of 2,000 won on SBS All The Butlers. Cha Eun-woo, who saw it, said, Every time I rest with All The Butlers, I talk about the economy.I have always watched from afar, but I have done it while the master of Share appeared. Cha Eun-woo then laughed, saying, I do not do it at all now. Im listening to various things, but Im skipping information.

group Astro Cha Eun-woo says she folded Share

group Astro appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM 'Choi Hwa Jung's Power Time' broadcast on the 7th.

One listener said, "Cha Eun-woo was saddened by the loss of 2,000 won on SBS All The Butlers'." Cha Eun-woo, who saw it, said, "Every time I rest with All The Butlers', I talk about the economy. I have always watched from afar, but I have done it while the master of Share appeared. "

Cha Eun-woo then laughed, saying, "I do not do it at all now. I'm listening to various things, but I'm skipping information."