BAE173 Yüzün 'Cute Heart Smile'

Boygroup BAE173 (BAI Ilsim) Yüzün greets at the second mini album intersection: TRACE (Intersection: Trace) showcase at BAE173 held at Ilji Art Hall in Cheongdam-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 8th.The second Mini album intersection: TRACE title song I Loved You by BAE173 (Lee Han-gyeol, Jay-min, Yüzün, Junseo, Rotating savings and credit association, Youngseo, Nam Do-hyun, Light, Doha) was as much as the moment I met, even though my beloved opponent hurt me It is a song that contains a scene of youth, which is said to have loved it as if it were the last.

Boygroup BAE173 (BAI Ilsim) Yüzün greets at the second Mini album intersection: Trace (intersection: Trace)' showcase at BAE173 held at Ilji Art Hall in Cheongdam-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 8th.

The second Mini album intersection: Trace' title song 'I Loved You' by BAE173 (Lee Han-gyeol, Jay-min, Yüzün, Junseo, Rotating savings and credit association, Youngseo, Nam Do-hyun, Light, Doha) was as much as the moment I met, even though my beloved opponent hurt me It is a song that contains a scene of youth, which is said to have loved it as if it were the last.