BAE173 Junseo 'It's My Heart'

Boygroup BAE173 (BAI Ilsam) Junseo greets at the showcase of BAE173s second mini album intersection: TRACE (Intersection: Trace) at Ilji Art Hall in Cheongdam-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 8th.The second Mini album intersection: TRACE title song I Loved You by BAE173 (Lee Han-gyeol, Jay-min, Yüzün, Junseo, Rotating savings and credit association, Youngseo, Nam Do-hyun, Light, Doha) was as much as the moment I met, even though my beloved opponent hurt me It is a song that contains a scene of youth, which is said to have loved it as if it were the last.

Boygroup BAE173 (BAI Ilsam) Junseo greets at the showcase of BAE173's second Mini album intersection: TRACE (intersection: Trace)' at Ilji Art Hall in Cheongdam-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 8th.

The second Mini album intersection: TRACE' title song 'I Loved You' by BAE173 (Lee Han-gyeol, Jay-min, Yüzün, Junseo, Rotating savings and credit association, Youngseo, Nam Do-hyun, Light, Doha) was as much as the moment I met, even though my beloved opponent hurt me It is a song that contains a scene of youth, which is said to have loved it as if it were the last.