All The Butlers' Sung Yu-ri "Lee Kyung-kyu can't even meet eyes with softie inside, Dominatrix"

In All The Butlers, Sung Yu-ri, a group Finkle, unveiled Lee Kyung-kyus Taraxacum erythrospermum.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the evening of the 11th, the 100% purity entertainment Axis of Master Lee Kyung-kyu, who has no choice but to fix the channel, was released.On this day, the production team told Lee Kyung-kyu and the members, There is a person who reported the Taraxacum erythrospermum to the master before going to the recording in earnest.I can get it difficult and I can make a phone connection. The first tip-off was Sung Yu-ri, who said, Ive been broadcasting with my seniors since my debut, more than 20 years since I debuted, and I dont have much dominatrix minutes with me.We were together for about two years, he said.The senior is seemingly rough and produces a villain image, but it is actually a softie inside.When Dominatrix guests or Dominatrix MCs come, they do not even meet their eyes. When they approach, they run away.

In All The Butlers', Sung Yu-ri, a group Finkle, unveiled Lee Kyung-kyu's Taraxacum erythrospermum.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the evening of the 11th, the 100% purity entertainment Axis of Master Lee Kyung-kyu, who has no choice but to fix the channel, was released.

On this day, the production team told Lee Kyung-kyu and the members, "There is a person who reported the Taraxacum erythrospermum to the master before going to the recording in earnest. I can get it difficult and I can make a phone connection. "

The first tip-off was Sung Yu-ri, who said, "I've been broadcasting with my seniors since my debut, more than 20 years since I debuted, and I don't have much Dominatrix minutes with me. We were together for about two years," he said.

"The senior is seemingly rough and produces a villain image, but it is actually a softie inside. When Dominatrix guests or Dominatrix MCs come, they do not even meet their eyes. When they approach, they run away. "