All The Butlers' Lee Kyung-kyu "Photo shot 3 hours out of 1 night and 2 days...the rest is free time"

The comedian Lee Kyung-kyu has passed on the know-how to last 10 years in the entertainment industry.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the last 4 days, comedian Lee Kyung-kyu appeared as a master in Gangwon Province, South Korea Inje Mountain Valley.Lee Kyung-kyu said, I invited you into this deep mountain to tell you how to live for 10 years and know-how to live for 10 years in the future entertainment industry.Lee Seung-gi admired it as ten years of food.Lee Kyung-kyu said proudly, You will eat completely for the next 10 years.Yang Se-hyeong said, In fact, I feel great hope when I see my juniors having fun for a long time.It is a dream of everyone, he praised Lee Seung-gi, saying, It is a dream many times around. Lee Kyung-kyu said, Ive been thinking about giving you some know-how for 40 years, so I accepted the show and I regret it.When Lee Seung-gi asked, When is it? Lee Kyung-kyu said, From the moment I sit here.I wanted to go home the moment I arrived, he laughed.Yang Se-hyeong said, If I saw Lee Kyung-kyu, I could see him near a fishing spot or a house near Seoul.When asked why he came to Gangwon Province and South Korea, Lee Kyung-kyu replied, If the contents are not funny, I could see the sincerity (coming a long way).Lee Seung-gi said, It is insurance that is here, and Lee Kyung-kyu said, It is a good place to not have a curse.I dont care if youre being insulted. I just have to do what I have to do.Lee Seung-gi said, There is a legendary story in the entertainment industry.Lee Kyung-kyu and Photo shot are very exciting in the shortest time (Photo shot) Lee Kyung-kyu said, I sleep here one day.But Photo shot will be for about three hours. Lee Seung-gi admired, I can do this for 10 years if I have to stock up on my physical strength. Lee Kyung-kyu said, Photo shot and the rest of the time is free time.If it goes well, it is my fault, and if it does not work, it is your fault. Meanwhile, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers will be broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.PhotosSBS screen capture

The comedian Lee Kyung-kyu has passed on the know-how to last 10 years in the entertainment industry.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the last 4 days, comedian Lee Kyung-kyu appeared as a master in Gangwon Province, South Korea Inje Mountain Valley.

Lee Kyung-kyu said, "I invited you into this deep mountain to tell you how to live for 10 years and know-how to live for 10 years in the future entertainment industry." Lee Seung-gi admired it as "ten years of food."

Lee Kyung-kyu said proudly, "You will eat completely for the next 10 years."

Yang Se-hyeong said, "In fact, I feel great hope when I see my juniors having fun for a long time. It is a dream of everyone, "he praised Lee Seung-gi, saying," It is a dream many times around. "

Lee Kyung-kyu said, “I’ve been thinking about giving you some know-how for 40 years, so I accepted the show and I regret it.” When Lee Seung-gi asked, "When is it?" Lee Kyung-kyu said, "From the moment I sit here. I wanted to go home the moment I arrived, "he laughed.

Yang Se-hyeong said, "If I saw Lee Kyung-kyu, I could see him near a fishing spot or a house near Seoul. When asked why he came to Gangwon Province and South Korea, Lee Kyung-kyu replied, "If the contents are not funny, I could see the sincerity (coming a long way).

Lee Seung-gi said, "It is insurance that is here," and Lee Kyung-kyu said, "It is a good place to not have a curse. I don’t care if you’re being insulted. I just have to do what I have to do.”

Lee Seung-gi said, "There is a legendary story in the entertainment industry. Lee Kyung-kyu and Photo shot are very exciting in the shortest time (Photo shot) "Lee Kyung-kyu said," I sleep here one day. But Photo shot will be for about three hours. "

Lee Seung-gi admired, "I can do this for 10 years if I have to stock up on my physical strength." Lee Kyung-kyu said, "Photo shot and the rest of the time is free time. If it goes well, it is my fault, and if it does not work, it is your fault. "

Meanwhile, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers will be broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.

PhotosSBS screen capture