All The Butlers' Cha Eun-woo "born in Anyang...Kim Jong-kook 'hate'

Group Astro member Cha Eun-woo got the heart of singer Kim Jong-kook.Kim Jong-kook played a role as master in SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 18th.Kim Jong-kook told the cast: Ill pay my allowance differently, Ill give a big sum to the member who makes me feel good.Yang Se-hyeong immediately laughed at Kim Jong-kook, shouting handsome.Shin Sung-rok said it was sexy and Kim Dong-Hyun said muscle clarity is also the best.I know very well about Master, hes a really famous singer in my mind, I heard a lot of Masters songs when I was a kid, Cha Eun-woo said.Lee Seung-gi said, My favorite city is Anyang because Kim Jong-kook is from Anyang.I was born in Anyang, Cha Eun-woo said, while Kim Dong-Hyun said, My wife is from Anyang.My mother is in Anyang now, Cha Eun-woo revealed, with Shin Sung-rok saying, I went to Anyang Arts High School.Kim Jong-kook then gave the cast a toy allowance; he handed Cha Eun-woo a first-class allowance.Kim Dong-Hyun was second, Shin Sung-rok was third; Lee Seung-gi was fourth, and Yang Se-hyeong was fifth.

Group Astro member Cha Eun-woo got the heart of singer Kim Jong-kook.

Kim Jong-kook played a role as master in SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 18th.

Kim Jong-kook told the cast: "I'll pay my allowance differently, I'll give a big sum to the member who makes me feel good." Yang Se-hyeong immediately laughed at Kim Jong-kook, shouting "handsome." Shin Sung-rok said it was "sexy" and Kim Dong-Hyun said "muscle clarity is also the best."

"I know very well about Master, he's a really famous singer in my mind, I heard a lot of Master's songs when I was a kid," Cha Eun-woo said. Lee Seung-gi said, "My favorite city is Anyang" because Kim Jong-kook is from Anyang.

"I was born in Anyang," Cha Eun-woo said, while Kim Dong-Hyun said, "My wife is from Anyang." "My mother is in Anyang now," Cha Eun-woo revealed, with Shin Sung-rok saying, "I went to Anyang Arts High School."

Kim Jong-kook then gave the cast a toy allowance; he handed Cha Eun-woo a first-class allowance. Kim Dong-Hyun was second, Shin Sung-rok was third; Lee Seung-gi was fourth, and Yang Se-hyeong was fifth.