Ailee "learns real Happiness, not pretending to be happy."

Singer Ailees fresh Smile was presented.Ailee posted a recent picture on his Instagram on the 5th.Inside the photo is a picture of Ailee climbing somewhere and taking a photo: Ailee posing for calyx.The everyday appearance of building a shy light Smile attracts attention.At this time, Ailee said, I am learning the real happiness, not the happy pretend anymore. Thank you always.Meanwhile, Ailee released JTBCs Sygiffs: the Myth OST Part.3 My Last Love (My Last Love) on the 10th of last month.

Singer Ailee's fresh Smile was presented.

Ailee posted a recent picture on his Instagram on the 5th.

Inside the photo is a picture of Ailee climbing somewhere and taking a photo: Ailee posing for calyx. The everyday appearance of building a shy light Smile attracts attention.

At this time, Ailee said, "I am learning the real Happiness, not the happy pretend anymore." "Thank you always."

Meanwhile, Ailee released JTBC's "Sygiffs: the Myth" OST Part.3 'My Last Love (My Last Love)' on the 10th of last month.