"You can't even find Kodi who's been together for five years," Lee Kwang-soo, Ji Suk-jin, of "Running Man."

Lee Kwang-soo teased Ji Suk-jin who cant memorize the names of staffOn SBS Running Man broadcast on the 21st, two grand prize winners, Yoo Jae-Suk and all-round entertainer Kim Jong Kooks Grand Dignity of the Grand Prize Race were held.On the day of the show, the members laughed at Ji Suk-jins cardigan and check shirt fashion.Yoo Jae-Suk teased Ji Suk-jin, saying, I changed from Kodi, who worked as a gun-by-gun, to a new Kodi and the costume became brighter.Yoo Jae-Suk said, There is a person who has signed the Running Man appearance. Seokjin Lee is the person who signed the hourly contract.Im going to do well anywhere, Yoo Jae-Suk said, referring to Kodi, who recently quit Ji Suk-jins job.Lee Kwang-soo and Song Ji-hyo asked Ji Suk-jin about the Kodinator name they had worked with for the past five years and asked if they were memorizing.Lee Kwang-soo said, I met at the entertainment prize. My sister greeted my brother nicely, but my brother could not remember me while saying Yes, hello.I was a sister who worked for five years and I could not remember. Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, I think Ive had a heart now. I tried to memorize the name of the staff.Running Man is a representative variety of Korea that has been in charge of Sunday evening for more than 10 years. It is characterized by the mission of stars and members together.In particular, the program focuses solely on laughs among many elements of entertainment

Lee Kwang-soo teased Ji Suk-jin who can't memorize the names of staff

On SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 21st, two grand prize winners, Yoo Jae-Suk and all-round entertainer Kim Jong Kook's 'Grand Dignity of the Grand Prize' Race were held.

On the day of the show, the members laughed at Ji Suk-jin's cardigan and check shirt fashion.

Yoo Jae-Suk teased Ji Suk-jin, saying, "I changed from Kodi, who worked as a gun-by-gun, to a new Kodi and the costume became brighter."

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "There is a person who has signed the Running Man' appearance. Seokjin Lee is the person who signed the hourly contract."

"I'm going to do well anywhere," Yoo Jae-Suk said, referring to Kodi, who recently quit Ji Suk-jin's job. Lee Kwang-soo and Song Ji-hyo asked Ji Suk-jin about the Kodinator name they had worked with for the past five years and asked if they were memorizing.

Lee Kwang-soo said, "I met at the entertainment prize. My sister greeted my brother nicely, but my brother could not remember me while saying 'Yes, hello'. I was a sister who worked for five years and I could not remember. "

Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, "I think I've had a heart now. I tried to memorize the name of the staff."

Running Man' is a representative variety of Korea that has been in charge of Sunday evening for more than 10 years. It is characterized by the mission of stars and members together. In particular, the program focuses solely on 'laughs' among many elements of entertainment