Yoon Ji-sung, 31st birthday World Women's Day Flower Gift "I will give you back the love I received"

Yoon Ji-sung, a Singer from the group Wanna One, rewarded the fans love.Yoon Ji-sung wrote on his instagram on March 8, Thank you very much to many people who celebrated my birthday.Inside the photo is Yoon Ji-sung, who is posing for V in front of a cake with his birthday 0308 number candle.In particular, Yoon Ji-sung still greets his fans with his warm beauty and bright smile.In addition, Yoon Ji-sung said, I can be so happy with just five letters, and I am grateful for your care for me in my own way.I will be a year to return the love I received. Earlier, Yoon celebrated her 31st birthday, especially on March 8th, which is also the day of World womens day as well as Yoon Ji-sungs birthday.Yoon Ji-sung said, Today is Womens Day, and I wanted to give flowers to all women in World.Yoon Ji-sung, who took out a rose flower, said, It is originally to give roses and bread, but lets eat bread like cheesecakes before.Meanwhile, Yoon Ji-sung served as a group Wanna One in 2017; he served throughout the Armys maturity on December 13 last year.
Yoon Ji-sung, a Singer from the group Wanna One, rewarded the fans love.Yoon Ji-sung wrote on his instagram on March 8, Thank you very much to many people who celebrated my birthday.Inside the photo is Yoon Ji-sung, who is posing for V in front of a cake with his birthday 0308 number candle.In particular, Yoon Ji-sung still greets his fans with his warm beauty and bright smile.In addition, Yoon Ji-sung said, I can be so happy with just five letters, and I am grateful for your care for me in my own way.I will be a year to return the love I received. Earlier, Yoon celebrated her 31st birthday, especially on March 8th, which is also the day of World womens day as well as Yoon Ji-sungs birthday.Yoon Ji-sung said, Today is Womens Day, and I wanted to give flowers to all women in World.Yoon Ji-sung, who took out a rose flower, said, It is originally to give roses and bread, but lets eat bread like cheesecakes before.Meanwhile, Yoon Ji-sung served as a group Wanna One in 2017; he served throughout the Armys maturity on December 13 last year.

Yoon Ji-sung, a Singer from the group Wanna One, rewarded the fans' love.

Yoon Ji-sung wrote on his instagram on March 8, "Thank you very much to many people who celebrated my birthday."

Inside the photo is Yoon Ji-sung, who is posing for 'V' in front of a cake with his birthday '0308' number candle. In particular, Yoon Ji-sung still greets his fans with his warm beauty and bright smile.

In addition, Yoon Ji-sung said, "I can be so happy with just five letters, and I am grateful for your care for me in my own way. I will be a year to return the love I received. "

Earlier, Yoon celebrated her 31st birthday, especially on March 8th, which is also the day of World women's day as well as Yoon Ji-sung's birthday. Yoon Ji-sung said, "Today is 'Women's Day', and I wanted to give flowers to all women in World.

Yoon Ji-sung, who took out a rose flower, said, "It is originally to give roses and bread, but let's eat bread like cheesecakes before."

Meanwhile, Yoon Ji-sung served as a group Wanna One in 2017; he served throughout the Army's maturity on December 13 last year.