Yoo Jae-Suk "Ji Suk-jin, now decide to memorize Staff Name" (Running Man')

The comedian Yoo Jae-Suk told the Ji Suk-jin anecdote.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 21st, Race of the Grand Prize vs Kim Grand Prize was held.At the opening ceremony, Yoo Jae-Suk pointed to Ji Suk-jin and said, Seats with brother now I am memorized by Staff Name.He said, Whats Name? Its a good name, but I said New name.Ji Suk-jin said, I was passing by and asked, What is his name?It was definitely a woman Staff, he said, I was a high school, and Lee Kwang-soo laughed, No one tells my brother his name. Yoo Jae-Suk then laughed, saying, Staff, all of a sudden, Seats with brother, do not think strange even if you call it a strange name.

The comedian Yoo Jae-Suk told the Ji Suk-jin anecdote.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 21st, 'Race of the Grand Prize vs Kim Grand Prize' was held.

At the opening ceremony, Yoo Jae-Suk pointed to Ji Suk-jin and said, "Seats with brother now I am memorized by Staff Name." He said, "What's Name?" "It's a good Name, but I said "New Name."

Ji Suk-jin said, "I was passing by and asked, 'What is his Name?' It was definitely a woman Staff, "he said," I was a high school, "and Lee Kwang-soo laughed," No one tells my brother his Name. "

Yoo Jae-Suk then laughed, saying, "Staff, all of a sudden, Seats with brother, do not think strange even if you call it a strange Name."