Yang Se-chan "Lee Kwang-soo, back hair is gruelling...Kurt Sutter" (Running Man')

Actor Lee Kwang-soo is on the verge of cutting his hard-grown back hair.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 28th, representatives of entertainment agencies were decorated with Star Contract War Race to scout entertainers.Lee Kwang-soo struggled to recruit comedian Yang Se-chan, who played the top star role, as his agency.Yang Se-chan said, I just have to sort out what I see, I have a bad back of my head.There is a broken place, lets get Kurt Sutter clean, and then write the contract up to 6 to 4, he said, embarrassing Lee Kwang-soo.

Actor Lee Kwang-soo is on the verge of cutting his hard-grown back hair.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 28th, representatives of entertainment agencies were decorated with 'Star Contract War' Race to scout entertainers.

Lee Kwang-soo struggled to recruit comedian Yang Se-chan, who played the top star role, as his agency. Yang Se-chan said, "I just have to sort out what I see, I have a bad back of my head."

"There is a broken place, let's get Kurt Sutter clean, and then write the contract up to 6 to 4," he said, embarrassing Lee Kwang-soo.