One "I think it will come out as an English version of a song that I worked with other artists."

Singer One has graced the cover of K-POP Magazine Magazine.On March 4, Global K-POP Magazine e.L.e (IEL) released a solo picture of One, which featured the cover of No. 2.In the released pictorial, One has focused attention by showing a variety of atmospheres ranging from mysterious eyes with excellent eyes to intense feelings and emitting a clean sexy charisma.Earlier, One introduced his new album Love Synonym #2: Right for Us (Love Sino #2: Light For Earth) through an interview with Jeff Benjamin and said, I think there will be a song that I worked with another artist this time, but it will be really fun.I think the song will come out in English, and I think youll like it very much because it was a song I was thinking about whether to make it as a single or an album.When Jeff Benjamin asked about the New Years resolution in 2021, he said, I want to live a minimal life in 2021.I want to do my job, abandon all the desire to fill the empty ones, and live happily with gratitude for the present.
Singer One has graced the cover of K-POP Magazine Magazine.On March 4, Global K-POP Magazine e.L.e (IEL) released a solo picture of One, which featured the cover of No. 2.In the released pictorial, One has focused attention by showing a variety of atmospheres ranging from mysterious eyes with excellent eyes to intense feelings and emitting a clean sexy charisma.Earlier, One introduced his new album Love Synonym #2: Right for Us (Love Sino #2: Light For Earth) through an interview with Jeff Benjamin and said, I think there will be a song that I worked with another artist this time, but it will be really fun.I think the song will come out in English, and I think youll like it very much because it was a song I was thinking about whether to make it as a single or an album.When Jeff Benjamin asked about the New Years resolution in 2021, he said, I want to live a minimal life in 2021.I want to do my job, abandon all the desire to fill the empty ones, and live happily with gratitude for the present.

Singer One has graced the cover of K-POP Magazine Magazine.

On March 4, Global K-POP Magazine e.L.e (IEL) released a solo picture of One, which featured the cover of No. 2.

In the released pictorial, One has focused attention by showing a variety of atmospheres ranging from mysterious eyes with excellent eyes to intense feelings and emitting a clean sexy charisma.

Earlier, One introduced his new album 'Love Synonym #2: Right for Us (Love Sino #2: Light For Earth)' through an interview with Jeff Benjamin and said, "I think there will be a song that I worked with another artist this time, but it will be really fun. “I think the song will come out in English, and I think you’ll like it very much because it was a song I was thinking about whether to make it as a single or an album.”

When Jeff Benjamin asked about the New Year's resolution in 2021, he said, "I want to live a minimal life in 2021. I want to do my job, abandon all the desire to fill the empty ones, and live happily with gratitude for the present. "