"What do I do?" Lee Yoo-ri "Equator when a fan asked him to hit Red-fronted macaw."

Actor Lee Yoo-ri reveals an anecdote that received an absurd request from a fan.In the 4th MBN Extreme Agonizing Counseling Center - What I Do (hereinafter, What I Do), which is broadcasted at 11 pm on March 8, The Counselors are immersed in the situation of The Client, recalling their difficult experience due to absurd requests.On this day, the studio will be filled with a deep sigh with the difficult story of The Client, which received a request that is difficult to refuse.The Client is worried that the rude neighbors without measures will cause damage to their families.When the VCR was over, the councillors recalled an anecdote that was in the same position as The Client and came up with a way of rejection.Lee Yoo-ri makes two ears suspicious when he plays the villain role by saying that he received a request from a male fan to hit Red-fronted macaw.Lee Yoo-ri said, So cool ... and nervously nervous everyone, I could not hit it, but I pretended to hit it coolly.Hong Hyun-hee confesses the extraordinary feelings caused by the small-sized debt used in the gag program.The bus drivers asked me to hit them with debt, Hong said. I hit them with the buzzword, so I liked it because it would work out.

Actor Lee Yoo-ri reveals an anecdote that received an absurd request from a fan.

In the 4th MBN 'Extreme Agonizing Counseling Center - What I Do' (hereinafter, 'What I Do'), which is broadcasted at 11 pm on March 8, The Counselors are immersed in the situation of The Client, recalling their difficult experience due to absurd requests.

On this day, the studio will be filled with a deep sigh with the difficult story of The Client, which received a request that is difficult to refuse. The Client is worried that the rude neighbors without measures will cause damage to their families. When the VCR was over, the councillors recalled an anecdote that was in the same position as The Client and came up with a way of rejection.

Lee Yoo-ri makes two ears suspicious when he plays the villain role by saying that he received a request from a male fan to "hit Red-fronted macaw". Lee Yoo-ri said, "So cool ..." and nervously nervous everyone, "I could not hit it, but I pretended to hit it coolly."

Hong Hyun-hee confesses the extraordinary feelings caused by the small-sized debt used in the gag program. “The bus drivers asked me to hit them with debt,” Hong said. “I hit them with the buzzword, so I liked it because it would work out.”