Wang Bit-na, Ha Yoon-kyung X RO WOON and a warm heartshot "Sam Brother and Sister Forever"

Actor Wang Bit-na released Ha Yoon-kyung, RO WOON and Sam Brother and Sister shots.Wang Bit-na uploaded two photos to her Instagram on March 9, along with the phrase Brother and Sister Forever.Wang Bit-na in the photo is making Ha Yoon-kyung, RO WOON and Hearts; the three were impressed with their bright smiles and warm visuals.Wang Bit-na said, I think its just started, but its already over until the last broadcast.I sincerely thank you for watching Do not apply that lipstick, senior in the meantime. Park Hae-sun, who saw this, commented, Wow Yoon Kyung-yi and Kim Han-na commented, I was so sorry I did not see you on the film.
Actor Wang Bit-na released Ha Yoon-kyung, RO WOON and Sam Brother and Sister shots.Wang Bit-na uploaded two photos to her Instagram on March 9, along with the phrase Brother and Sister Forever.Wang Bit-na in the photo is making Ha Yoon-kyung, RO WOON and Hearts; the three were impressed with their bright smiles and warm visuals.Wang Bit-na said, I think its just started, but its already over until the last broadcast.I sincerely thank you for watching Do not apply that lipstick, senior in the meantime. Park Hae-sun, who saw this, commented, Wow Yoon Kyung-yi and Kim Han-na commented, I was so sorry I did not see you on the film.

Actor Wang Bit-na released Ha Yoon-kyung, RO WOON and Sam Brother and Sister shots.

Wang Bit-na uploaded two photos to her Instagram on March 9, along with the phrase "Brother and Sister Forever".

Wang Bit-na in the photo is making Ha Yoon-kyung, RO WOON and Hearts; the three were impressed with their bright smiles and warm visuals. Wang Bit-na said, "I think it's just started, but it's already over until the last broadcast. I sincerely thank you for watching 'Do not apply that lipstick, senior' in the meantime. "

Park Hae-sun, who saw this, commented, "Wow Yoon Kyung-yi" and Kim Han-na commented, "I was so sorry I did not see you on the film.