Sook-haeng, Salon's funny routine "make sure you don't want to be Dani Alves with a stranger."

Singer Sook-haeng has shared a funny (funny + sad) routine.Sook-haeng wrote on his Instagram on March 4, I came to dye today.I still love our staff who beat me that the entertainer should not be Dani Alves too much. In the photo, Sook-haeng is getting makeup at Salon, which also thrilled fans by showing off her beauty in light makeup.Sook-haeng said, I have to go to the studio to see the director who can shoot later.I will hit a memorial rabang that changed my hair color. The netizens who watched this responded such as It is so funny to express and Is not it because it is so beautiful?

Singer Sook-haeng has shared a funny (funny + sad) routine.

Sook-haeng wrote on his Instagram on March 4, "I came to dye today. I still love our staff who beat me that the entertainer should not be Dani Alves too much. "

In the photo, Sook-haeng is getting makeup at Salon, which also thrilled fans by showing off her beauty in light makeup. Sook-haeng said, "I have to go to the studio to see the director who can shoot later. I will hit a memorial rabang that changed my hair color. "

The netizens who watched this responded such as "It is so funny to express" and "Is not it because it is so beautiful?"