'The Joins' Ends Today (14th)...Sung Hoon Park Joo-Mi "Meet me in Season 2" End of the Appendix

Marriage Licensing Divorce Composition Sung Hoon - Lee Tae-gon - Park Joo-Mi - Lee Ga-ryung - Jeon Soo-kyung - Jeon No-Min - Song Ji-in - Lim Hye-young left his first season of appreciation for viewers.Comprehensive Channel TV CHOSUN Weekend Mini Series Marriage Writer Divorce Composition (Phoebe, Lim Sung-han)/Director Yoo Jung-joon, Lee Seung-hoon/Produced (Ji-dam Media), Green Snake Media/hereinafter Girl Song) was unimaginable to the three charming heroines in their 30s, 40s and 50s. It is a story about the dissonance of couples looking for true love.The Joining Song has been the first TV CHOSUN Drama to record the highest audience rating (Gantaek - Womens War: 6.3% nationwide, 7.1%), followed by the first TV CHOSUN Drama in the last 8 episodes.The 15th broadcast on the 13th recorded the highest audience rating of 9.9% per minute, and it achieved the highest audience rating for the 15th consecutive time.In this regard, we convey the message of the end of Season 1 of the 9 main characters of the Gongsong, which filled the Weekend night with sweetness and sympathy.Song Won (Lee Min-young), a husband in his 30s and a life mentor, and Sung Hoon, a judge in the new phase, expressed regret over spending season 1, saying, I still do not feel like the last time.I would like to ask you for your love until the last meeting, he said, encouraging the city hall to the end, and expressing his excitement about Season 2.Lee Tae-gon, who showed the double life of a perfect lover as a hospital director and her 40-year-old husband, Shin Yu-shin, celebrated the end of Season 1, saying, I have met you until the 16th time after shooting safely.Lee Tae-gon, who led the expectation until the end, There are a lot of fun things happening at the last meeting, did not forget the sense of taking fans with a shy greeting of Thank you for loving Shin Yu-shin.Park Joo-Mi, who renewed his life character as the wife of Lee Tae-gon and radio PD Safiyoung, said, It was a happy time to be loved and supported by many people for four months with the character of charming Safiyoung. After luck, he said, The writer who wrote a wonderful Piyoung, Thank you to all the staff, sir. I also hope that you will be expecting Season 2, which is so curious, he said.Lee Ga-ryung, who took a clear eyeball to the public as a wife in her 30s and radio DJ, said, I really think it was the first time I had a trembling first reading, but I can not believe it was already the last broadcast.I have been working hard for the first time since I was in a big role, but I think I had a lot of regrets. I will try hard in season 2 so that I can be loved by filling the shortage, and I will try hard. Please look forward to it.Lee Min-young, a senior woman who captivated her husband in her 30s, said, It was a very warm time to live with Songwon.I am very grateful to the viewers for their understanding and encouragement of the warm Songwon, and I am very grateful to the viewers for their pain but I have been able to overcome it. Lee Min-young, who said that it was a precious time to get great strength and impression due to the audience who wrapped Songwon, left a message of affection for his role, saying, I will live as Lee Min-young who does not let go of warm goodness like Songwon.Jeon Soo-kyung, who played a delicate emotional performance as a wife in her 50s and main radio writer, Ishieun, said, Thank you so much for your affection and interest.I am very grateful for crying together for Shi Eun and sometimes being angry. And I will not forget the love you gave me, he said with a unique bright greeting.Jeon No-Min, who attempted to transform his acting into a husband and college professor Park Hae-ryun in his 50s, recalled the memory of shooting, saying, I really ran like KTX.Jeon No-Min, who wants to see the beauty of the species, said, I broke out of a simple assumption and I think you should watch the broadcast.Song Ji-in, who developed into a lover with her husband in his 40s, said, I am glad to be able to finish season 1 with good seniors and staff members. He showed a short but thick heart and made a commitment to shoot season 2 hard.Lim Hye-young, a Nam Gabin station that shakes the hearts of her husband, Park Hae-ryun, asked her to expect Nam Gabin to play in the future, saying, I was able to concentrate on Nam Gabin with the help of excellent actors, writers, and field staff under the bishop.I thank you for your interest and love in Season 1, and the wonderful ending of Season 1, which tells the most realistic story about love and couples, will finally be revealed on the 14th (today).I would like to ask for the end of the last episode of Season 1 and the season 2 of further evolution. The 16th episode, the final episode of Season 1 of the Marriage Lyric Divorce Composition, will air at 9 p.m. on the 14th (tonight).Providing Jidam Media

'Marriage Licensing Divorce Composition' Sung Hoon - Lee Tae-gon - Park Joo-Mi - Lee Ga-ryung - Jeon Soo-kyung - Jeon No-Min - Song Ji-in - Lim Hye-young left his first season of appreciation for viewers.

Comprehensive Channel TV CHOSUN Weekend Mini Series 'Marriage Writer Divorce Composition' (Phoebe, Lim Sung-han)/Director Yoo Jung-joon, Lee Seung-hoon/Produced (Ji-dam Media), Green Snake Media/hereinafter 'Girl Song') was unimaginable to the three charming heroines in their 30s, 40s and 50s. It is a story about the dissonance of couples looking for true love.

The Joining Song has been the first TV CHOSUN Drama to record the highest audience rating (‘Gantaek - Women's War’: 6.3% nationwide, 7.1%), followed by the first TV CHOSUN Drama in the last 8 episodes. The 15th broadcast on the 13th recorded the highest audience rating of 9.9% per minute, and it achieved the highest audience rating for the 15th consecutive time. In this regard, we convey the message of the end of Season 1 of the 9 main characters of the 'Gongsong', which filled the Weekend night with sweetness and sympathy.

Song Won (Lee Min-young), a husband in his 30s and a life mentor, and Sung Hoon, a judge in the new phase, expressed regret over spending season 1, saying, "I still do not feel like the last time." "I would like to ask you for your love until the last meeting," he said, encouraging the city hall to the end, and expressing his excitement about Season 2.

Lee Tae-gon, who showed the double life of a perfect lover as a hospital director and her 40-year-old husband, Shin Yu-shin, celebrated the end of Season 1, saying, "I have met you until the 16th time after shooting safely." Lee Tae-gon, who led the expectation until the end, "There are a lot of fun things happening at the last meeting," did not forget the sense of taking fans with a shy greeting of "Thank you for loving Shin Yu-shin".

Park Joo-Mi, who renewed his life character as the wife of Lee Tae-gon and radio PD Safiyoung, said, "It was a happy time to be loved and supported by many people for four months with the character of charming Safiyoung." After luck, he said, "The writer who wrote a wonderful Piyoung, Thank you to all the staff, sir. " "I also hope that you will be expecting Season 2, which is so curious," he said.

Lee Ga-ryung, who took a clear eyeball to the public as a wife in her 30s and radio DJ, said, "I really think it was the first time I had a trembling first reading, but I can not believe it was already the last broadcast. I have been working hard for the first time since I was in a big role, but I think I had a lot of regrets. " "I will try hard in season 2 so that I can be loved by filling the shortage, and I will try hard. Please look forward to it."

Lee Min-young, a senior woman who captivated her husband in her 30s, said, "It was a very warm time to live with Songwon. I am very grateful to the viewers for their understanding and encouragement of the warm Songwon, and I am very grateful to the viewers for their pain but I have been able to overcome it. " Lee Min-young, who said that it was a precious time to get great strength and impression due to the audience who wrapped Songwon, left a message of affection for his role, saying, "I will live as Lee Min-young who does not let go of warm goodness like Songwon."

Jeon Soo-kyung, who played a delicate emotional performance as a wife in her 50s and main radio writer, Ishieun, said, "Thank you so much for your affection and interest. I am very grateful for crying together for Shi Eun and sometimes being angry. " And "I will not forget the love you gave me," he said with a unique bright greeting.

Jeon No-Min, who attempted to transform his acting into a husband and college professor Park Hae-ryun in his 50s, recalled the memory of shooting, saying, "I really ran like KTX." Jeon No-Min, who wants to see the beauty of the species, said, "I broke out of a simple assumption and I think you should watch the broadcast."

Song Ji-in, who developed into a lover with her husband in his 40s, said, "I am glad to be able to finish season 1 with good seniors and staff members." He showed a short but thick heart and made a commitment to shoot season 2 hard. Lim Hye-young, a Nam Gabin station that shakes the hearts of her husband, Park Hae-ryun, asked her to expect Nam Gabin to play in the future, saying, "I was able to concentrate on Nam Gabin with the help of excellent actors, writers, and field staff under the bishop."

“I thank you for your interest and love in Season 1, and the wonderful ending of Season 1, which tells the most realistic story about love and couples, will finally be revealed on the 14th (today). I would like to ask for the end of the last episode of Season 1 and the season 2 of further evolution. "

The 16th episode, the final episode of Season 1 of the Marriage Lyric Divorce Composition, will air at 9 p.m. on the 14th (tonight).

Providing Jidam Media