The Boyz Main actor X is now "thank you for the good stage reaction, better at Kingdom."

The group The Boyz (THE BOYZ) member Main actor, now released a special concept picture.Main actor, now magazine Allure Korea March issue, presented bold and different concept pictures through various color nail art.The members are not only perfecting the nail art and colorful accessories they experienced for the first time in this picture, but also bringing out the hot reaction of the fans immediately after the release with the warm visuals of two people with different charms.In an interview with the pictorial, Main actor said, We can try free through pictorial photography.I will go home with nail art after shooting. The member said, Main actor has a sleek face line and is called a cat by fans.It seems to me that its more synergistic because its different charms, and my brother is now feeling soft, hands and legs as well as features, said Main actor.Also, with the determination to Mnet Kingdom: Legendary War ahead of the upcoming April airing, I was grateful for the response that it was a good stage in Road to Kingdom last year.I want to do better, and I will try to live up to my expectations on the stage that starts again.

The group The Boyz (The Boyz) member Main actor, now released a special concept picture.

Main actor, now magazine Allure Korea March issue, presented bold and different concept pictures through various color nail art.

The members are not only perfecting the nail art and colorful accessories they experienced for the first time in this picture, but also bringing out the hot reaction of the fans immediately after the release with the warm visuals of two people with different charms.

In an interview with the pictorial, Main actor said, "We can try free through pictorial photography. I will go home with nail art after shooting. "

The member said, "Main actor has a sleek face line and is called a 'cat' by fans." “It seems to me that it’s more synergistic because it’s different charms, and my brother is now feeling soft, hands and legs as well as features,” said Main actor.

Also, with the determination to Mnet 'Kingdom: Legendary War' ahead of the upcoming April airing, I was grateful for the response that it was a good stage in 'Road to Kingdom' last year. I want to do better, and I will try to live up to my expectations on the stage that starts again. "