"Thank you for You Quiz on the Block, I was so shaken": "Jin Ki-joo, 'King of the End of the King'

Actor Jin Ki-joo expressed his feelings on You Quiz on the Block.Jin Ki-joo wrote on his Instagram account on March 10: Thank you Quiz on the Block.In the photo, TVN You Quiz on the Block on the Block hosts Yoo Jae-Suk and Jo Se-ho are included.In the middle of the two, Jin Ki-joo is shooting a certification shot with a bright smile.In addition, Jin Ki-joo said, I was so nervous.In response, Jin Ki-joo said: I think its possible to put down a little bit of eljko aai; the guarantee that it will be better than it is now is small.I think it would be better to ask myself if I would lose what I have, even if I am poor.

Actor Jin Ki-joo expressed his feelings on You Quiz on the Block'.

Jin Ki-joo wrote on his Instagram account on March 10: "Thank You Quiz on the Block."

In the photo, TVN You Quiz on the Block on the Block' hosts Yoo Jae-Suk and Jo Se-ho are included. In the middle of the two, Jin Ki-joo is shooting a certification shot with a bright smile.

In addition, Jin Ki-joo said, "I was so nervous."

In response, Jin Ki-joo said: "I think it's possible to put down a little bit of eljko aai; the guarantee that it will be better than it is now is small. I think it would be better to ask myself if I would lose what I have, even if I am poor. "