'Sumy Mountain hut' Rain "With Kim Tae-hee and Housekeeping, Cooking Yourself"

Housekeeping is something to do together, said singer and actor Rain.Rain will appear on the healing hand-tasting entertainment SumyMountain hut co-produced by SKY and KBS, a comprehensive entertainment channel for skyTV (SkyTV) on March 11.On this day, Hyun Bin, Tan, and Keita of Rain and Rain Companys new idol group Cypher sit down with Mountain huts.I cook a lot at home, said Rain, but my wife (Actor Kim Tae-hee) does the food for children, but I do everything I can for adults.When Park Myeong-soo surprised him that youre really great, Rain reiterated, Housekeeping is together, theres no distinction between lyrics and the outside.Rain also said, I am exercising, so I have to take care of my diet. He said, I have to eat food for calories every day.Im a husband who doesnt have much hands because he exercises, said Jeon Jin.Kim Sumy then joked that Oh, I will marry Rain and said that he made a laugh.
Housekeeping is something to do together, said singer and actor Rain.Rain will appear on the healing hand-tasting entertainment SumyMountain hut co-produced by SKY and KBS, a comprehensive entertainment channel for skyTV (SkyTV) on March 11.On this day, Hyun Bin, Tan, and Keita of Rain and Rain Companys new idol group Cypher sit down with Mountain huts.I cook a lot at home, said Rain, but my wife (Actor Kim Tae-hee) does the food for children, but I do everything I can for adults.When Park Myeong-soo surprised him that youre really great, Rain reiterated, Housekeeping is together, theres no distinction between lyrics and the outside.Rain also said, I am exercising, so I have to take care of my diet. He said, I have to eat food for calories every day.Im a husband who doesnt have much hands because he exercises, said Jeon Jin.Kim Sumy then joked that Oh, I will marry Rain and said that he made a laugh.

"Housekeeping is something to do together," said singer and Actor Rain.

Rain will appear on the healing hand-tasting entertainment Sumy Mountain hut co-produced by SKY and KBS, a comprehensive entertainment channel for skyTV (SkyTV) on March 11.

On this day, Hyun Bin, Tan, and Keita of Rain and Rain Company's new idol group Cypher sit down with Mountain huts. “I cook a lot at home,” said Rain, “but my wife (Actor Kim Tae-hee) does the food for children, but I do everything I can for adults.” When Park Myeong-soo surprised him that “you’re really great,” Rain reiterated, “Housekeeping is together, there’s no distinction between lyrics and the outside.”

Rain also said, "I am exercising, so I have to take care of my diet." He said, "I have to eat food for calories every day." “I’m a husband who doesn’t have much hands because he exercises,” said Jeon Jin. Kim Sumy then joked that "Oh, I will marry Rain" and said that he made a laugh.