Sook-haeng, pointed face cute "I miss the world without Mask"

Singer Sook-haeng has spoken of the inconvenience of everyday life wearing Mask.Sook-haeng posted a picture on his personal Instagram on March 25 with an article entitled I can not live because of Mask ~ I can not live in the morning schedule, come back to make up, and make up the afternoon meeting Gogosing cosmetics meeting.In the photo, Sook-haeng is taking a selfie with a pointed look, and Sook-haeng, who corrects makeup and hair for the schedule, attracted attention.The netizens who watched this responded such as I am cute with expression, I will come to the day of taking off Mask and I would like to see the stage early.Meanwhile, Sook-haeng made his face known through TV ship Mistrot, which released his album Why not? in July last year and was active.

Singer Sook-haeng has spoken of the inconvenience of everyday life wearing Mask.

Sook-haeng posted a picture on his personal Instagram on March 25 with an article entitled "I can not live because of Mask ~ I can not live in the morning schedule, come back to make up, and make up the afternoon meeting Gogosing cosmetics meeting.

In the photo, Sook-haeng is taking a selfie with a pointed look, and Sook-haeng, who corrects makeup and hair for the schedule, attracted attention.

The netizens who watched this responded such as "I am cute with expression", "I will come to the day of taking off Mask" and "I would like to see the stage early".

Meanwhile, Sook-haeng made his face known through TV ship 'Mistrot', which released his album 'Why not?' in July last year and was active.