Seo Shin-ae, reclaimed Smile "weather best"...first recent situation after Soo-jin school violence

Actor Seo Shin-ae, 23, has revealed his bright current status.It is the Seo Shin-ae, who opened up to the public with a bright smile for the first time since the scandalous controversy of the girl group (girl) children member Soo-jin (real name Seo-jin and 23).Seo Shin-ae posted a picture on Instagram on the afternoon of the 18th, Todays weather is the best # ice americano # venti # drink # good day.It looks like a photo taken at a cafe: Seo Shin-ae in a dark brown jacket is building a bright Smile in the sunshine outside the window.The lovely Smile of Seo Shin-ae is impressive.Earlier, Seo Shin-ae was mentioned as a victim in the controversy over the school violence of (girl) children Soo-jin.Soo-jin also argued that I have never had a conversation with a Seo Shin-ae actor during my school days.Seo Shin-ae has posted a long article on Instagram since the incident, starting with the sentence Your brilliant spring was a winter for me and a harsh long night.At the time, Seo Shin-ae said, At the end of your summer, which seemed to be eternal, I wondered why I was still winter.So I tried to forget the existence of melting the snow in my mind and forgetting the existence. My winter was not made alone, but I always needed a quiet fight alone to overcome it.Most netizens interpreted the article as the heart of Seo Shin-ae.▲ At that time, Seo Shin-ae posted on Instagram.Your brilliant spring was a winter for me and a harsh long night..At the end of your summer, which seemed to last forever, I wondered why I was still winter, so I tried to forget the snow that had accumulated in my heart and the dizzying existence.My winter was not made alone, but I always needed a quiet fight to overcome. I met my people and started to do things I had delayed.Sometimes the pale wind blew and cracked, but I was grateful for this..The recall of the past season will not be easy, but the scene of the season I spent is not forgotten.I tried to ask about the temperature of the day, the smell of the day, the behavior of the day, and the memories that could not be healed.The heart of a person is so selfish that every time I try to melt my eyes, they freeze and become ice.So I resented my season that was a mess.I will try to get over it a little more, I will act more casually. The more peoples hearts are so calm that you will be saddened by your seasons..Even though this harsh winter was not beautiful, my plums smelled clear in the cold winter. I was too poor to fall down like this.I am sorry for those who shine the sun in my season.I have no reason to stay in winter anymore. Break the icy road. If it cannot melt, lets break it..At the end of a long, long winter night, the sunshine that I had not known before seemed light.I look around and the ground, which is still thawing with the snow that melts, is beginning to harden a little bit, and soon the spring buds will be born..Know that I am still in a sick winter somewhere, and I am also shining a little sunshine for you.You are living a brilliant life with a heartbreaking heart.

Actor Seo Shin-ae, 23, has revealed his bright current status. It is the Seo Shin-ae, who opened up to the public with a bright Smile for the first time since the scandalous controversy of the girl group (girl) children member Soo-jin (real name Seo-jin and 23).

Seo Shin-ae posted a picture on Instagram on the afternoon of the 18th, "Today's weather is the best # ice americano # venti # drink # good day". It looks like a photo taken at a cafe: Seo Shin-ae in a dark brown jacket is building a bright Smile in the sunshine outside the window. The lovely Smile of Seo Shin-ae is impressive.

Earlier, Seo Shin-ae was mentioned as a victim in the controversy over the school violence of (girl) children Soo-jin. Soo-jin also argued that "I have never had a conversation with a Seo Shin-ae actor during my school days."

Seo Shin-ae has posted a long article on Instagram since the incident, starting with the sentence "Your brilliant spring was a winter for me and a harsh long night".

At the time, Seo Shin-ae said, "At the end of your summer, which seemed to be eternal, I wondered why I was still winter. So I tried to forget the existence of melting the snow in my mind and forgetting the existence. "My winter was not made alone, but I always needed a quiet fight alone to overcome it."

Most netizens interpreted the article as the heart of Seo Shin-ae.

▲ At that time, Seo Shin-ae posted on Instagram.

Your brilliant spring was a winter for me and a harsh long night.

.

At the end of your summer, which seemed to last forever, I wondered why I was still winter, so I tried to forget the snow that had accumulated in my heart and the dizzying existence.

My winter was not made alone, but I always needed a quiet fight to overcome. I met my people and started to do things I had delayed. Sometimes the pale wind blew and cracked, but I was grateful for this.

.

The recall of the past season will not be easy, but the scene of the season I spent is not forgotten. I tried to ask about the temperature of the day, the smell of the day, the behavior of the day, and the memories that could not be healed. The heart of a person is so selfish that every time I try to melt my eyes, they freeze and become ice.

So I resented my season that was a mess. I will try to get over it a little more, I will act more casually. The more people's hearts are so calm that you will be saddened by your seasons.

.

Even though this harsh winter was not beautiful, my plums smelled clear in the cold winter. I was too poor to fall down like this. I am sorry for those who shine the sun in my season.

I have no reason to stay in winter anymore. Break the icy road. If it cannot melt, let's break it.

.

At the end of a long, long winter night, the sunshine that I had not known before seemed light. I look around and the ground, which is still thawing with the snow that melts, is beginning to harden a little bit, and soon the spring buds will be born.

.

Know that I am still in a sick winter somewhere, and I am also shining a little sunshine for you. You are living a brilliant life with a heartbreaking heart.