Seo Jin-Hee, Alone Sani is far more recent "Home Shopping recording road...I'll shoot"

Seo Jin-Hee wrote on Instagram on the 9th day: Home Shopping on the road #car. Meet me in a minute. Im going to finish.Seo Jin-Hee shoots ... I will shoot. The photo shows the Seo Jeong-Hee heading to the station to broadcast Home Shopping.Seo Jin-Hee attracted attention with her beautiful beauty, which emphasized her loveliness with long wave hair.Meanwhile, Seo Jin-Hee published the essay Alone Sani Good last year and is currently communicating with fans through SNS.

Seo Jin-Hee wrote on Instagram on the 9th day: "Home Shopping on the road #car. Meet me in a minute. I'm going to finish. Seo Jin-Hee shoots ... I will shoot. "

The photo shows the Seo Jeong-Hee heading to the station to broadcast Home Shopping.

Seo Jin-Hee attracted attention with her beautiful beauty, which emphasized her loveliness with long wave hair.

Meanwhile, Seo Jin-Hee published the essay 'Alone Sani Good' last year and is currently communicating with fans through SNS.