Running Man' Park Sung-hoon, "I do not usually Exercise at all...I like you"

Jeon So-min reveals Park Sung-hoons vanityOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 14th, SBS New Moon drama Chosun Gummasa and Running Dynasty Annals Race were performed.On the day of the broadcast, Park Sung-hoon was attracted by the fact that he was a close friend of Jeon So-min.I played a one-act drama in 2018, said Jeon So-min. My brother looks cool, but he is actually very weak. My brother may win.The members then asked Park Sang Hoon if he did not do Exercise.Park Sang Hoon said, Yes, I do not do it at all. So the members expected that the second Kim Hee Won would come out.Park Sang Hoon also laughed at the fact that he liked to lie down as a hobby.Ji Seok-jin touched Park Sung-hoons forearm and laughed, saying, I was so surprised that I was so thin.Jang Dong-yoon then revealed his unique history of perfecting the area of repairing the CSAT, and also impressed by the release of the video that appeared in the news when he was in college.Lee Kwang-soo envied, saying, I was four points in the repair area. Kim Jong-guk said, Is not it better to study?Yoo Jae-Suk then responded, Then youd rather have Exercise at that level?

Jeon So-min reveals Park Sung-hoon's vanity

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 14th, SBS New Moon drama 'Chosun Gummasa' and 'Running Dynasty Annals Race' were performed.

On the day of the broadcast, Park Sung-hoon was attracted by the fact that he was a close friend of Jeon So-min. "I played a one-act drama in 2018," said Jeon So-min. "My brother looks cool, but he is actually very weak. My brother may win."

The members then asked Park Sang Hoon if he did not do Exercise. Park Sang Hoon said, "Yes, I do not do it at all." So the members expected that the second Kim Hee Won would come out.

Park Sang Hoon also laughed at the fact that he liked to lie down as a hobby. Ji Seok-jin touched Park Sung-hoon's forearm and laughed, saying, "I was so surprised that I was so thin."

Jang Dong-yoon then revealed his unique history of perfecting the area of repairing the CSAT, and also impressed by the release of the video that appeared in the news when he was in college.

Lee Kwang-soo envied, saying, "I was four points in the repair area." Kim Jong-guk said, "Is not it better to study?" Yoo Jae-Suk then responded, "Then you'd rather have Exercise at that level?"