Running Man' Kim Jong-kook proposes 'You Mokbo 8' appearance on Yo Jae-Suk

Running Man Kim Jong-kook offered Yoo Jae-Suk a I can see your voice, 8 appearance.On the 28th SBS entertainment program Running Man, the cast showed their personal period.The personal period prepared by Lee Kwang-soo and Yang Se-chan was The Chorus.Lee Kwang-soo asked Yoo Jae-Suk to sing redevelopment of loveYoo Jae-Suk called redevelopment of love lip syncYang Se-chan and Lee Kwang-soo pointed out the look of Yoo Jae-Suk through The Chorus.After completing the song, Yoo Jae-Suk told Yang Se-chan and Lee Kwang-soo: Ill prepare for the lawsuit once, I was humiliated in front of the audience.I cant do entertainment anymore, he said.Kim Jong-kook, who is working as an MC for the sound extraction entertainment I can see your voice, 8, told Yoo Jae-Suk, I seem to be really good at lip sync.Please come to our program, he joked and made viewers laugh.Yoo Jae-Suk then signed Lee Kwang-soo, who jokingly said, Why do you keep signing me?

Running Man' Kim Jong-kook offered Yoo Jae-Suk a 'I can see your voice, 8' appearance.

On the 28th SBS entertainment program Running Man', the cast showed their personal period.

The personal period prepared by Lee Kwang-soo and Yang Se-chan was The Chorus. Lee Kwang-soo asked Yoo Jae-Suk to sing 'redevelopment of love'

Yoo Jae-Suk called 'redevelopment of love' lip sync Yang Se-chan and Lee Kwang-soo pointed out the look of Yoo Jae-Suk through The Chorus. After completing the song, Yoo Jae-Suk told Yang Se-chan and Lee Kwang-soo: "I'll prepare for the lawsuit once, I was humiliated in front of the audience. I can't do entertainment anymore," he said.

Kim Jong-kook, who is working as an MC for the sound extraction entertainment 'I can see your voice, 8', told Yoo Jae-Suk, "I seem to be really good at lip sync. Please come to our program, "he joked and made viewers laugh.

Yoo Jae-Suk then signed Lee Kwang-soo, who jokingly said, "Why do you keep signing me?"