"Running Man" Kim Jong-kook "entertainment Grand prize? I'm not going to play Yoo Jae-Suk"

Seoul=) = Yoo Jae-Suk and Kim Jong-kook disliked the reference to Entertainment Grand Prize.SBS Running Man, which was broadcasted at 5 pm on the 21st, was held at Grand prize I Musici YuGrand prize vs Kim Grand prize Race.On this day, Running Man was the only one to produce two entertainment grand prize winners in the entertainment program, and each team was divided into Grand prizes I Musici.Kim Jong-kook said, I am not going to give to my (Yoo Jae-Suk) senior again, and Yoo Jae-Suk said, I am so embarrassed.Meanwhile, Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Seoul=) = Yoo Jae-Suk and Kim Jong-kook disliked the reference to 'entertainment Grand prize'.

SBS Running Man', which was broadcasted at 5 pm on the 21st, was held at 'Grand prize' I Musici YuGrand prize vs Kim Grand prize' Race.

On this day, Running Man' was the only one to produce two entertainment Grand prize winners in the entertainment program, and each team was divided into 'Grand prize's I Musici'.

Kim Jong-kook said, "I am not going to give to my (Yoo Jae-Suk) senior again," and Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I am so embarrassed."

Meanwhile, Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.