Running Man' Jessie shows off her various charms... "You're also good"

Jessie showed off her pale-colored charm.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 28th, members Jeon So-min, Haha, Lee Kwang-soo and Ji Suk-jin transformed into representatives of the agency and started a mission to recruit other members.Haha, who was the representative of the broadcast on the day, signed a contract with various artists such as Jessie and Jeon So-min.Lee Kwang-soo told Yang Se-chan to sign; Yang Se-chan said, The back hair is annoying.Lee Kwang-soo said, I cut my back. Do you cut this?Yang Se-chan frustrated Lee Kwang-soo by saying, Kut the rest and make it clean.Yang Se-chan said, If you cut the back of your head, you can distribute profits up to 6:4.Lee Kwang-soo said, I do not belong now, but if there was one person, I poured it on this coffee face.Lee Kwang-soo eventually failed to get another person to go and cut off his back, then laughed at Yang Se-chan, saying, If you go somewhere else, you will die.Yoo Jae-Suk turned into a miscarriage for his promotion; he lip-synched Redevelopment of Love saying, Ill do something I dont do well on other broadcasts.Then Yang Se-chan and Lee Kwang-soo laughed when Yoo Jae-Suk called the part on my heart that did not fly a butterfly and Yang Se-chan - Lee Kwang-soo replied, The nipple is under.Eventually, Yoo Jae-Suk stopped the stage without being angry. Yoo Jae-Suk said, Prepare your lawsuit. Give me a humiliation in front of the audience? I cant move forward now.I was not happy about my nipples. He said, I will sue you for defamation. Jessie, who belongs to Haha agency with Yoo Jae-Suk, comforted Yoo Jae-Suk, saying: I understand enough; I was disgraced as I stood on stage.Haha spoke directly about the merits of her scouting celebrity Jessie, who performed a dance with a new song in front of the cast.Seeing his stage, Jeon So-min said it was cool: Haha bragged about Jessie, saying this isnt the end.Jessie then snapped Dance Monkey live to impress the members, who also gave a thumbs-up and said, Youre really good.Lee Kwang-soo also praised Jessie for saying, This is a recognition.After watching the stage, Ji Suk-jin told Jessie, Come to our agency, laughing at the members; Jessie expressed confidence, saying, OK, what else do you want?The next corner was the palm golden bell, a game that Shi Chonggui quizzes for the other agency in a situation where the cast members were talking about each other.Yang Se-chan named the Russian president Shi Chonggui for Lee Kwang-soos team.Shi Chonggui once again was the quiz that appeared in Running Man in the past.Lee Kwang-soo said, General ID Putin and wrote the answer to surprise the members.On the other hand, SBS Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Jessie showed off her pale-colored charm.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 28th, members Jeon So-min, Haha, Lee Kwang-soo and Ji Suk-jin transformed into representatives of the agency and started a mission to recruit other members.

Haha, who was the representative of the broadcast on the day, signed a contract with various artists such as Jessie and Jeon So-min.

Lee Kwang-soo told Yang Se-chan to sign; Yang Se-chan said, "The back hair is annoying." Lee Kwang-soo said, "I cut my back. Do you cut this?" Yang Se-chan frustrated Lee Kwang-soo by saying, "Kut the rest and make it clean." Yang Se-chan said, "If you cut the back of your head, you can distribute profits up to 6:4." Lee Kwang-soo said, "I do not belong now, but if there was one person, I poured it on this coffee face."

Lee Kwang-soo eventually failed to get another person to go and cut off his back, then laughed at Yang Se-chan, saying, "If you go somewhere else, you will die."

Yoo Jae-Suk turned into a miscarriage for his promotion; he lip-synched "Redevelopment of Love" saying, "I'll do something I don't do well on other broadcasts."

Then Yang Se-chan and Lee Kwang-soo laughed when Yoo Jae-Suk called the part "on my heart that did not fly a butterfly" and Yang Se-chan - Lee Kwang-soo replied, "The nipple is under." Eventually, Yoo Jae-Suk stopped the stage without being angry. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Prepare your lawsuit. Give me a humiliation in front of the audience? I can't move forward now. I was not happy about my nipples. "He said," I will sue you for defamation. " Jessie, who belongs to Haha agency with Yoo Jae-Suk, comforted Yoo Jae-Suk, saying: "I understand enough; I was disgraced as I stood on stage."

Haha spoke directly about the merits of her scouting celebrity Jessie, who performed a dance with a new song in front of the cast. Seeing his stage, Jeon So-min said it was "cool": Haha bragged about Jessie, saying "this isn't the end." Jessie then snapped "Dance Monkey" live to impress the members, who also gave a thumbs-up and said, "You're really good." Lee Kwang-soo also praised Jessie for saying, "This is a recognition." After watching the stage, Ji Suk-jin told Jessie, "Come to our agency," laughing at the members; Jessie expressed confidence, saying, "OK, what else do you want?"

The next corner was the palm golden bell, a Game that Shi Chonggui quizzes for the other agency in a situation where the cast members were talking about each other.

Yang Se-chan named the Russian president Shi Chonggui for Lee Kwang-soo's team. Shi Chonggui once again was the quiz that appeared in Running Man in the past. Lee Kwang-soo said, 'General ID Putin' and wrote the answer to surprise the members.

On the other hand, SBS Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.