Rain "There's Kim Tae-hee on House...The Innocents Revealed Like Shorium" (All The Butlers')

Rains inside of the house was revealed as a failure teasing in All The Butlers.On the 14th, SBS entertainment All The Butlers was broadcast on the failure festival.On the day of the failure festival, we raided the group for the failure of Rain. Rain invited us so that we were the members who gathered again the next day.Members who arrived at the Rain and Kim Tae-hee House, believing only one phone call, called Rain in front of The Innocents.Tak Jae-hoon said, Please open the door for me. As soon as Rain answered the phone, the door opened automatically.There were several doors to the house like a palace, not a house. Everyone admired House is so cool.Rain, who comfortably came out of the House in slippers, said, Why am I an invited singer?I was embarrassed and then I came to the house and told the members who came to the house that, Do not you have to come to our house? Before entering the house, Rain said, I have something to ask you, he said, Do not steal things, and everyone said, What do you see us?I was living and there was everything going on, Rain said, sorry.Please tell me quietly in House, I do not live alone. The members recalled their wife Kim Tae-hee and asked, Is he there now? Rain asked, I am in the house now, please let me be Whispered.Do not ask about your family, you are living together these days, but you should not be caught, he added.I finally entered the house.The members were amazed that It is not House, it is like Showroomprive.com, Showroomprive.com store, and I feel the warmth of World Star, the cold of failure comes out.All The Butlers broadcast screen capture

Rain's inside of the House was revealed as a failure teasing in All The Butlers'.

On the 14th, SBS entertainment All The Butlers' was broadcast on the failure festival.

On the day of the 'failure festival', we raided the group for the failure of Rain. Rain invited us so that we were the members who gathered again the next day.

Members who arrived at the Rain and Kim Tae-hee House, believing only one phone call, called Rain in front of The Innocents. Tak Jae-hoon said, "Please open the door for me." As soon as Rain answered the phone, the door opened automatically. There were several doors to the House like a palace, not a House. Everyone admired "House is so cool".

Rain, who comfortably came out of the House in slippers, said, "Why am I an invited singer? "I was embarrassed and then I came to the House and told the members who came to the House that," Do not you have to come to our House? "

Before entering the House, Rain said, "I have something to ask you," he said, "Do not steal things," and everyone said, "What do you see us?" "I was living and there was everything going on," Rain said, sorry.

"Please tell me quietly in House, I do not live alone." The members recalled their wife Kim Tae-hee and asked, "Is he there now?" Rain asked, "I am in the House now, please let me be Whispered." "Do not ask about your family, you are living together these days, but you should not be caught," he added.

I finally entered the House. The members were amazed that "It is not House, it is like Showroomprive.com, Showroomprive.com store," and "I feel the warmth of World Star, the cold of failure comes out."

All The Butlers' broadcast screen capture