Park Gyuri 'still Goddess' to Explosion grace even if you stay still

Singer and actor Park Gyuri showed off his still Goddess beauty.Park Gyuri posted two photos on his instagram on March 17 with the phrase I want to see everyone.In the photo, Park Gyuri stares at the camera with her chin on; Park Gyuri thrilled fans with her Western look and dark double eyelids.The netizens who saw it responded such as I want to see you too, sister and I am so beautiful.Park Gyuri debuted in 1995 with MBC Today is a good day shower.Since then, he has made his debut as KARA and has been loved by the self-proclaimed Goddess concept: KARA, which Park Gyuri belongs to, has released Rock You, Mamma Mia, I Cant Be a Wife and Mr.
Singer and actor Park Gyuri showed off his still Goddess beauty.Park Gyuri posted two photos on his instagram on March 17 with the phrase I want to see everyone.In the photo, Park Gyuri stares at the camera with her chin on; Park Gyuri thrilled fans with her Western look and dark double eyelids.The netizens who saw it responded such as I want to see you too, sister and I am so beautiful.Park Gyuri debuted in 1995 with MBC Today is a good day shower.Since then, he has made his debut as KARA and has been loved by the self-proclaimed Goddess concept: KARA, which Park Gyuri belongs to, has released Rock You, Mamma Mia, I Cant Be a Wife and Mr.

Singer and actor Park Gyuri showed off his still Goddess beauty.

Park Gyuri posted two photos on his instagram on March 17 with the phrase "I want to see everyone."

In the photo, Park Gyuri stares at the camera with her chin on; Park Gyuri thrilled fans with her Western look and dark double eyelids.

The netizens who saw it responded such as "I want to see you too, sister" and "I am so beautiful".

Park Gyuri debuted in 1995 with MBC 'Today is a good day' shower.

Since then, he has made his debut as KARA and has been loved by the self-proclaimed Goddess concept: KARA, which Park Gyuri belongs to, has released "Rock You," "Mamma Mia," "I Can't Be a Wife" and "Mr."