Ok Taek-yeon "This year's 2PM comeback is not yet decided... seriously under discussion"

Ok Taek-yeon mentioned actor and singer activity through pictorial.Actor Ok Taek-yeon, who is playing as Jang Jun-woo in the drama Vincenzo, has expressed various emotions along with filming the cover image in April of First Look.Ok Taek-yeon, who is showing a new look different from his previous work, is a new lawyer who desires the attention of a senior lawyer, a bad company, and a cold sociopath who commits murder according to his needs.In an interview with the interview, he told various stories including his affection for the drama Vincenzo currently appearing, his activities for the past 10 years, and his 2PM album work.Jang Jun, who resembles Ok Taek-yeon and actually much, was a new challenge for him.When I first received the script, I had a very high synchro rate between Junwoo and my actual appearance, so I thought I should do this.But I thought Jang Jun was like a pale color.Character, which has the character of going to and from cold and hot water, is taking pictures with care of each detail, worrying about whether it will be shown properly if expressed like this.I wonder how viewers will accept this because its Acting that they havent done before.He also said, When I look at my work, I see how the story flows and what aspects I can show in character.I think that Acting itself is a little more maximizing what I have and what I have, rather than showing a completely different picture to me.So I want to see the Acting that I do and to know the tendency and missing situations of the character at once.Were trying to do that, he added.Ok Taek-yeon is also preparing for his groups 2PM comeback. I am not sure if I can make a comeback this year, but I am planning.We have been in a gap for more than five years, so we are seriously discussing what we can show you, so please wait a little longer, he said.
Ok Taek-yeon mentioned actor and singer activity through pictorial.Actor Ok Taek-yeon, who is playing as Jang Jun-woo in the drama Vincenzo, has expressed various emotions along with filming the cover image in April of First Look.Ok Taek-yeon, who is showing a new look different from his previous work, is a new lawyer who desires the attention of a senior lawyer, a bad company, and a cold sociopath who commits murder according to his needs.In an interview with the interview, he told various stories including his affection for the drama Vincenzo currently appearing, his activities for the past 10 years, and his 2PM album work.Jang Jun, who resembles Ok Taek-yeon and actually much, was a new challenge for him.When I first received the script, I had a very high synchro rate between Junwoo and my actual appearance, so I thought I should do this.But I thought Jang Jun was like a pale color.Character, which has the character of going to and from cold and hot water, is taking pictures with care of each detail, worrying about whether it will be shown properly if expressed like this.I wonder how viewers will accept this because its Acting that they havent done before.He also said, When I look at my work, I see how the story flows and what aspects I can show in character.I think that Acting itself is a little more maximizing what I have and what I have, rather than showing a completely different picture to me.So I want to see the Acting that I do and to know the tendency and missing situations of the character at once.Were trying to do that, he added.Ok Taek-yeon is also preparing for his groups 2PM comeback. I am not sure if I can make a comeback this year, but I am planning.We have been in a gap for more than five years, so we are seriously discussing what we can show you, so please wait a little longer, he said.

Ok Taek-yeon mentioned actor and singer activity through pictorial.

Actor Ok Taek-yeon, who is playing as Jang Jun-woo in the drama Vincenzo, has expressed various emotions along with filming the cover image in April of First Look.

Ok Taek-yeon, who is showing a new look different from his previous work, is a new lawyer who desires the attention of a senior lawyer, a bad company, and a cold sociopath who commits murder according to his needs.

In an interview with the interview, he told various stories including his affection for the drama Vincenzo' currently appearing, his activities for the past 10 years, and his 2PM album work.

Jang Jun, who resembles Ok Taek-yeon and actually much, was a new challenge for him. "When I first received the script, I had a very high synchro rate between Junwoo and my actual appearance, so I thought I should do this. But I thought Jang Jun was like a pale color. Character, which has the Character of going to and from cold and hot water, is taking pictures with care of each detail, worrying about whether it will be shown properly if expressed like this. “I wonder how viewers will accept this because it’s Acting that they haven’t done before.”

He also said, "When I look at my work, I see how the story flows and what aspects I can show in Character. I think that Acting itself is a little more maximizing what I have and what I have, rather than showing a completely different picture to me. So I want to see the Acting that I do and to know the tendency and missing situations of the Character at once. “We’re trying to do that,” he added.

Ok Taek-yeon is also preparing for his group's 2PM comeback. "I am not sure if I can make a comeback this year, but I am planning. “We have been in a gap for more than five years, so we are seriously discussing what we can show you, so please wait a little longer,” he said.