'Oh Samgwang Villa' Sung-woo JEON "First Weekend Drama...I learned a lot"

Oh! Samgwang Villa! Sung-woo JEON gave his impressions at the end.Sung-woo JEON announced on the 8th that he will finish KBS 2TV Oh! Samgwang Villa! (director Hong Seok-gus play, Yoon Kyung-ah) through high entertainment of his agency.Sung-woo JEON said, Oh! Samgwang Villa!I want to be a steady young man, but I played the role of Hwang Naro, an ambitious man who is aiming for the reverse of life of a natural fraudster who has a talent for lying.Sung-woo JEON said, The first Top Model was Weekend Drama, and its over. It seems that it has passed without knowing how time has passed.I tried the Top Model for a new genre called Weekend Drama, and I felt new things in the genre of long breathing, and it was a time to learn a lot. I think I met good seniors, fellow actors, good staff, and I was good at it, and I was happy to shoot until the end. Oh!Thank you all for loving Samgwang Villa. Sung-woo JEON proved to be an actor with a successful top model and solid acting ability of a new genre through Oh! Samgwang Villa!From the early questionable appearance to the intentional approach, every time the intense presence creates the tension of the drama.In addition, after entering Samkwang Villa, Hwang Naros emotional changes that have not been taken since the introduction of the villa have been expressed by delicate expression and rich expression, reminding the life history of the character and informing the birth of a villain that can not be hated.

'Oh! Samgwang Villa!' Sung-woo JEON gave his impressions at the end.

Sung-woo JEON announced on the 8th that he will finish KBS 2TV 'Oh! Samgwang Villa!' (director Hong Seok-gu's play, Yoon Kyung-ah) through high entertainment of his agency. Sung-woo JEON said, 'Oh! Samgwang Villa! 'I want to be a steady young man, but I played the role of Hwang Naro, an ambitious man who is aiming for the reverse of life of a natural fraudster who has a talent for lying.

Sung-woo JEON said, "The first Top Model was Weekend Drama, and it's over. It seems that it has passed without knowing how time has passed. I tried the Top Model for a new genre called Weekend Drama, and I felt new things in the genre of long breathing, and it was a time to learn a lot. "

"I think I met good seniors, fellow actors, good staff, and I was good at it, and I was happy to shoot until the end. 'Oh! Thank you all for loving Samgwang Villa. "

Sung-woo JEON proved to be an actor with a successful Top Model and solid acting ability of a new genre through 'Oh! Samgwang Villa!' From the early questionable appearance to the intentional approach, every time the intense presence creates the tension of the Drama.

In addition, after entering Samkwang Villa, Hwang Naro's emotional changes that have not been taken since the introduction of the villa have been expressed by delicate expression and rich expression, reminding the life history of the character and informing the birth of a villain that can not be hated.