Nam Ji-hyun, cute charm Explosion Laughing prelude...'Should catch the première induces a 'path break'

Nam Ji-hyun posted a picture and a picture on his Instagram on the afternoon of the 16th, I left the route; I will be with you at 9 oclock tonight!The photo shows Nam Ji-hyun, who appeared as a resin in JTBC drama I have left the path.The cute appearance of wearing a helmet and a cone hat is revealed by the charm of the cute Nam Ji-hyun.Here, Nam Ji-hyuns comic look was added to make fans laugh.On the other hand, Nam Ji-hyuns Over the Path is a comic chase road drama in which a mother and daughter chase the groom who ran away after the wedding day.
Nam Ji-hyun posted a picture and a picture on his Instagram on the afternoon of the 16th, I left the route; I will be with you at 9 oclock tonight!The photo shows Nam Ji-hyun, who appeared as a resin in JTBC drama I have left the path.The cute appearance of wearing a helmet and a cone hat is revealed by the charm of the cute Nam Ji-hyun.Here, Nam Ji-hyuns comic look was added to make fans laugh.On the other hand, Nam Ji-hyuns Over the Path is a comic chase road drama in which a mother and daughter chase the groom who ran away after the wedding day.

Nam Ji-hyun posted a picture and a picture on his Instagram on the afternoon of the 16th, "I left the route; I will be with you at 9 o'clock tonight!"

The photo shows Nam Ji-hyun, who appeared as a resin in JTBC drama 'I have left the path'. The cute appearance of wearing a helmet and a cone hat is revealed by the charm of the cute Nam Ji-hyun.

Here, Nam Ji-hyun's comic look was added to make fans laugh.

On the other hand, Nam Ji-hyun's "Over the Path" is a comic chase road drama in which a mother and daughter chase the groom who ran away after the wedding day.