Lee So-ra, the colored colored neat is different from Model

Model Lee So-ra shows off her fashion senseLee So-ra posted a picture on his Instagram on the 21st, saying, Hello! Im preparing for live broadcasts. Im wearing my favorite colored nap.Lee So-ra, who wore a colourful striped T-shirt, is seen showing off her Model Force as she sat on the sofa with her legs.Lee So-ra, born in 1969, is 53 years old at the age of Korea this year.Netizens poured out affection such as It looks like a doll, My sister who is most affectionate and It is so cool in the unchanging appearance that has been missed for many years.

Model Lee So-ra shows off her fashion sense

Lee So-ra posted a picture on his Instagram on the 21st, saying, "Hello! I'm preparing for live broadcasts. I'm wearing my favorite colored nap."

Lee So-ra, who wore a colourful striped T-shirt, is seen showing off her Model Force as she sat on the sofa with her legs.

Lee So-ra, born in 1969, is 53 years old at the age of Korea this year. Netizens poured out affection such as "It looks like a doll", "My sister who is most affectionate" and "It is so cool" in the unchanging appearance that has been missed for many years.