Lee Seung-gi, who appeared as a guest look on a changed shooting day, "Can't Eat Celebration Insured" (Deathmaster)

All The Butlers Lee Seung-gi appeared as a guest look.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 7th, Yang Se-heeong was shown to pick up the members.There is a master who plans an ultra-large project, but I moved shooting day because it was only Sunday, the production team said.The crew then asked Yang Se-heeong to find the scattered members and take them to the master.Yang Se-heeong headed to Lee Seung-gi after burning Kim Dong-hyun and Cha Eun-woo; Lee Seung-gi is attending as a tune-up announcer a guest.Yang Se-heeong said, This is why I got twisted. The master who comes out today is in many ways.Lee Seung-gi appeared in a guest look; Lee Seung-gi, who came out of the wedding, said: I didnt even eat Celebration inspired rice.I bought rice again, he said.Cha Eun-woo asked Lee Seung-gi what was going on, saying, I do not think All The Butlers. Lee Seung-gi said, I do not know anything.If youre not, would you have come in a suit?Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

'All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi appeared as a guest look.

On SBS 'All The Butlers' broadcast on the 7th, Yang Se-heeong was shown to pick up the members.

"There is a master who plans an ultra-large project, but I moved shooting day because it was only Sunday," the production team said. The crew then asked Yang Se-heeong to find the scattered members and take them to the master.

Yang Se-heeong headed to Lee Seung-gi after burning Kim Dong-hyun and Cha Eun-woo; Lee Seung-gi is attending as a tune-up announcer a guest. Yang Se-heeong said, "This is why I got twisted. The master who comes out today is in many ways."

Lee Seung-gi appeared in a guest look; Lee Seung-gi, who came out of the wedding, said: "I didn't even eat Celebration inspired rice. I bought rice again," he said. Cha Eun-woo asked Lee Seung-gi what was going on, saying, "I do not think 'All The Butlers'." Lee Seung-gi said, "I do not know anything. "If you're not, would you have come in a suit?"

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen