Lee Seung-gi, 'Mouse' surprise Sport Club do Recipe? Cha Eun-woo "Is it your brother criminal?" What's the answer?

(All The Butlers)In All The Butlers, Lee Seung-gi mentioned the suspicion of criminal in the drama Mouse which is currently appearing.SBS entertainment All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the 28th, was broadcast.We decided to share our failure stories about the success incentives.First, former baseball player Shim Soo-chang said, My failure story is accumulated once the record is accumulated. I lost 18 consecutive times and I put down me.Shim Soo-chang laughed in the episode, saying, Even I decided to donate one win during the losing streak, but I became a donation angel with zero nicknames due to the failure of sponsorship, and I did not know it and I thought it was a real donation angel.Shim Soo-chang said, When I was working for the Nexen club, laundry was not sponsored, so I asked the Man from Nowhere who I did not know a few times about laundry. I knew it was Mr. Nexen, who asked the boss who told me about the laundry.I dont know that there are many high-ranking people coming to the opening day of Jamsil Baseball Stadium, but when I looked at The Man from Nowhere next to the dugout, I said I should not come in here often, and when I asked who I was, I asked him who he was and he was Chung Mong-yoon, chairman of Hyundai Haika. I will say hello to you even after I fail to recognize you, he laughed at the fact that he realized failure as a lesson.All of them said, Look at the TV and the news, when I saw it, I did not take off my clothes with my ability, but I took off my clothes even if I won 18 consecutive games.The members continued to find the jinsabu and gathered in Inje, Gangwon Province.Cha Eun-woo was surprised to see Lee Seung-gi, who transformed his hairstyle, and Lee Seung-gi said, I cut my hair.Cha Eun-woo asked purely, Is it a criminal? Lee Seung-gi said, What is a criminal. He avoided the answer and banned the drama Mouse Sport Club do Recipe, which is currently being filmed.Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi is playing a hot role in the cable channel tvN drama Mouse (playplayplay Choi Ran, director Choi Jun Bae) as a new police officer at the Urivari police box, who is so good and well-rounded with justice that he wants to have such a human being in the world.The drama airs every Wednesday and Thursday night at 10:30 p.m.Capture All The Butlers Broadcast Screen

(All The Butlers') In All The Butlers', Lee Seung-gi mentioned the suspicion of criminal in the drama 'Mouse' which is currently appearing.

SBS entertainment All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the 28th, was broadcast.

We decided to share our failure stories about the success incentives. First, former baseball player Shim Soo-chang said, "My failure story is accumulated once the record is accumulated." "I lost 18 consecutive times and I put down me."

Shim Soo-chang laughed in the episode, saying, "Even I decided to donate one win during the losing streak, but I became a donation angel with zero nicknames due to the failure of sponsorship, and I did not know it and I thought it was a real donation angel."

Shim Soo-chang said, "When I was working for the Nexen club, laundry was not sponsored, so I asked The Man from Nowhere who I did not know a few times about laundry. I knew it was Mr. Nexen, who asked the boss who told me about the laundry."

“I don’t know that there are many high-ranking people coming to the opening day of Jamsil Baseball Stadium, but when I looked at The Man from Nowhere next to the dugout, I said I should not come in here often, and when I asked who I was, I asked him who he was and he was Chung Mong-yoon, chairman of Hyundai Haika. I will say hello to you even after I fail to recognize you, "he laughed at the fact that he realized failure as a lesson.

All of them said, "Look at the TV and the news, when I saw it, I did not take off my clothes with my ability, but I took off my clothes even if I won 18 consecutive games."

The members continued to find the jinsabu and gathered in Inje, Gangwon Province. Cha Eun-woo was surprised to see Lee Seung-gi, who transformed his hairstyle, and Lee Seung-gi said, "I cut my hair."

Cha Eun-woo asked purely, "Is it a criminal?" Lee Seung-gi said, "What is a criminal." He avoided the answer and banned the drama "Mouse" Sport Club do Recipe, which is currently being filmed.

Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi is playing a hot role in the cable channel tvN drama Mouse (playplayplay Choi Ran, director Choi Jun Bae) as a new police officer at the Urivari police box, who is so good and well-rounded with justice that he wants to have such a human being in the world. The drama airs every Wednesday and Thursday night at 10:30 p.m.

Capture All The Butlers' Broadcast Screen