Lee Guk-joo, annealing flip and melt pot...Galbi Mukbang "Smell nuke jackpot" in tea

Gagwoman Lee Guk-joo has introduced a salivary gland-induced Mukbang.On the afternoon of the 23rd, Lee Guk-joo posted a self-portrait on his personal SNS saying, # Dachumuk # Chabang, # It is late, # It is not convenient, so I can not drink the water on the first day.Lee Guk-joo said, # I eat meat in a windy car, I eat meat, I eat meat, but # meat was delicious # That is it # Cha Mell nuclei, he added.Lee Guk-joo in the picture is eating Galbi in the car.Lee Guk-joo boasted a pleasant Mukbang as well as a good cooking ability, so the fans who saw it showed envy toward Lee Guk-joo with comments such as I look delicious, I will taste meat and I will chew everything.Meanwhile, Lee Guk-joo is currently appearing on TVN Comedy Big League.Lee Guk-joo SNS
Gagwoman Lee Guk-joo has introduced a salivary gland-induced Mukbang.On the afternoon of the 23rd, Lee Guk-joo posted a self-portrait on his personal SNS saying, # Dachumuk # Chabang, # It is late, # It is not convenient, so I can not drink the water on the first day.Lee Guk-joo said, # I eat meat in a windy car, I eat meat, I eat meat, but # meat was delicious # That is it # Cha Mell nuclei, he added.Lee Guk-joo in the picture is eating Galbi in the car.Lee Guk-joo boasted a pleasant Mukbang as well as a good cooking ability, so the fans who saw it showed envy toward Lee Guk-joo with comments such as I look delicious, I will taste meat and I will chew everything.Meanwhile, Lee Guk-joo is currently appearing on TVN Comedy Big League.Lee Guk-joo SNS

Gagwoman Lee Guk-joo has introduced a salivary gland-induced Mukbang.

On the afternoon of the 23rd, Lee Guk-joo posted a self-portrait on his personal SNS saying, "# Dachumuk # Chabang, # It is late, # It is not convenient, so I can not drink the water on the first day.

Lee Guk-joo said, "# I eat meat in a windy car, I eat meat, I eat meat, but # meat was delicious # That is it # Cha Mell nuclei," he added.

Lee Guk-joo in the picture is eating Galbi in the car. Lee Guk-joo boasted a pleasant Mukbang as well as a good cooking ability, so the fans who saw it showed envy toward Lee Guk-joo with comments such as "I look delicious", "I will taste meat" and "I will chew everything".

Meanwhile, Lee Guk-joo is currently appearing on TVN 'Comedy Big League'.

Lee Guk-joo SNS