Kim Su-ro, sloppy latest "I can't even Exercise this week...I'm out of 11kg"

Actor Kim Su-ro says he lost 11kgOn the 12th, Kim Su-ro posted a picture on his Instagram with an article entitled 11kg weight loss. 4 months and a half Exercise.Kim Su-ro, who was in the public photo, wrote Mask but caught his eye by revealing his face that was missing. The loose pants made him realize that his body was slimmer overall.Kim Su-ro said last month that he was treated with a waist disk, saying, It was the first time I had a left leg and had a night with a floating eye.Meanwhile, Kim Su-ro recently appeared on MBC Im glad I do not fight.Photo Kim Su-ro SNS

Actor Kim Su-ro says he lost 11kg

On the 12th, Kim Su-ro posted a picture on his Instagram with an article entitled "11kg weight loss. 4 months and a half Exercise.

Kim Su-ro, who was in the public photo, wrote Mask but caught his eye by revealing his face that was missing. The loose pants made him realize that his body was slimmer overall.

Kim Su-ro said last month that he was treated with a waist disk, saying, "It was the first time I had a left leg and had a night with a floating eye."

Meanwhile, Kim Su-ro recently appeared on MBC 'I'm glad I do not fight'.

Photo Kim Su-ro SNS