Kim So-young "I'm in the process of having two hours of conversation a week with Oh Sang-jin...It's raining and too much."

Broadcaster Kim So-young reveals weekend date with Husband, Broadcaster Oh Sang-jinKim So-young said on his SNS on the 27th, There is a FOMO syndrome that is afraid of not following the so-called rising rally.Fear Of Missing Out .Ive had some My Way since I was a kid, and now that Ive got to do space business and lead a lot of people, Ive had some of those symptoms.I dont think there can be My Way without knowing the market change, and I think there will be a difference between knowing and moving with agility and knowing that My Way is different.I wasnt going to talk about it, but Im working with Husband two hours a week to talk (called date).I thought it was two hours rain last week, two hours rain this week, and it was too much. The weather was so good all week.We are not going to be able to do it, and I am going to buy baby snacks at Mart. In a photo released together, Kim So-young is eating at a restaurant with Husband Oh Sang-jin and dating and buying snacks for his daughter at Mart.Meanwhile Kim So-young marriages with Broadcaster Oh Sang-jin in 2017 and holds her daughter in her arms in 2019.Kim So-young SNS
Broadcaster Kim So-young reveals weekend date with Husband, Broadcaster Oh Sang-jinKim So-young said on his SNS on the 27th, There is a FOMO syndrome that is afraid of not following the so-called rising rally.Fear Of Missing Out .Ive had some My Way since I was a kid, and now that Ive got to do space business and lead a lot of people, Ive had some of those symptoms.I dont think there can be My Way without knowing the market change, and I think there will be a difference between knowing and moving with agility and knowing that My Way is different.I wasnt going to talk about it, but Im working with Husband two hours a week to talk (called date).I thought it was two hours rain last week, two hours rain this week, and it was too much. The weather was so good all week.We are not going to be able to do it, and I am going to buy baby snacks at Mart. In a photo released together, Kim So-young is eating at a restaurant with Husband Oh Sang-jin and dating and buying snacks for his daughter at Mart.Meanwhile Kim So-young marriages with Broadcaster Oh Sang-jin in 2017 and holds her daughter in her arms in 2019.Kim So-young SNS

Broadcaster Kim So-young reveals weekend date with Husband, Broadcaster Oh Sang-jin

Kim So-young said on his SNS on the 27th, "There is a FOMO syndrome that is afraid of not following the so-called 'rising rally'. Fear Of Missing Out ".

“I’ve had some My Way since I was a kid, and now that I’ve got to do space business and lead a lot of people, I’ve had some of those symptoms. I don’t think there can be My Way without knowing the market change, and I think there will be a difference between knowing and moving with agility and knowing that My Way is different.”

“I wasn’t going to talk about it, but I’m working with Husband two hours a week to talk (called date). I thought it was two hours rain last week, two hours rain this week, and it was too much. The weather was so good all week. We are not going to be able to do it, and I am going to buy baby snacks at Mart. "

In a photo released together, Kim So-young is eating at a restaurant with Husband Oh Sang-jin and dating and buying snacks for his daughter at Mart.

Meanwhile Kim So-young marriages with Broadcaster Oh Sang-jin in 2017 and holds her daughter in her arms in 2019.

Kim So-young SNS