Kim Hyo-jin "I want to return to my acting, why did not I do this good?"

Actor Kim Hyo-jins picture has been released.Kim Hyo-jin, who had been making headlines when he returned to the small screen with the drama Private Life last year, returned to the picture goddess this time.Following the show of colorful image transformation every time in Private Life, Kim Hyo-jin in this styler pictorial feels the fresh and elegant spring energy.Kim Hyo-jin boasts a constant beauty in the picture that can not be believed to be in his 20th year of debut.Especially, luxury visuals and solid physicals, which are made with steady self-management, exude all styling like models and excite admiration.First of all, in the top of the Black Square Neck, which has a perfect ratio, Kim Hyo-jins sophisticated and sophisticated atmosphere is felt.Then, when you are making warm beauty toward the camera, you can feel the fresh spring fragrance, and in the white Sribless dressing cut, another elegance is delivered from the front, overwhelming the gaze.In an interview with the picture, Kim Hyo-jin expressed his thoughts on the next move along with the recent situation.After a long hiatus, I ended my last work, Private Life, and I thought, Why didnt you do this fun and good stuff in the meantime?So if I have the opportunity, I want to open up about what I can do and participate in various works.I live only every day, but nowadays I am looking forward to tomorrow more than today.
Actor Kim Hyo-jins picture has been released.Kim Hyo-jin, who had been making headlines when he returned to the small screen with the drama Private Life last year, returned to the picture goddess this time.Following the show of colorful image transformation every time in Private Life, Kim Hyo-jin in this styler pictorial feels the fresh and elegant spring energy.Kim Hyo-jin boasts a constant beauty in the picture that can not be believed to be in his 20th year of debut.Especially, luxury visuals and solid physicals, which are made with steady self-management, exude all styling like models and excite admiration.First of all, in the top of the Black Square Neck, which has a perfect ratio, Kim Hyo-jins sophisticated and sophisticated atmosphere is felt.Then, when you are making warm beauty toward the camera, you can feel the fresh spring fragrance, and in the white Sribless dressing cut, another elegance is delivered from the front, overwhelming the gaze.In an interview with the picture, Kim Hyo-jin expressed his thoughts on the next move along with the recent situation.After a long hiatus, I ended my last work, Private Life, and I thought, Why didnt you do this fun and good stuff in the meantime?So if I have the opportunity, I want to open up about what I can do and participate in various works.I live only every day, but nowadays I am looking forward to tomorrow more than today.
Actor Kim Hyo-jins picture has been released.Kim Hyo-jin, who had been making headlines when he returned to the small screen with the drama Private Life last year, returned to the picture goddess this time.Following the show of colorful image transformation every time in Private Life, Kim Hyo-jin in this styler pictorial feels the fresh and elegant spring energy.Kim Hyo-jin boasts a constant beauty in the picture that can not be believed to be in his 20th year of debut.Especially, luxury visuals and solid physicals, which are made with steady self-management, exude all styling like models and excite admiration.First of all, in the top of the Black Square Neck, which has a perfect ratio, Kim Hyo-jins sophisticated and sophisticated atmosphere is felt.Then, when you are making warm beauty toward the camera, you can feel the fresh spring fragrance, and in the white Sribless dressing cut, another elegance is delivered from the front, overwhelming the gaze.In an interview with the picture, Kim Hyo-jin expressed his thoughts on the next move along with the recent situation.After a long hiatus, I ended my last work, Private Life, and I thought, Why didnt you do this fun and good stuff in the meantime?So if I have the opportunity, I want to open up about what I can do and participate in various works.I live only every day, but nowadays I am looking forward to tomorrow more than today.

Actor Kim Hyo-jin's picture has been released.

Kim Hyo-jin, who had been making headlines when he returned to the small screen with the drama 'Private Life' last year, returned to the picture goddess this time. Following the show of colorful image transformation every time in Private Life, Kim Hyo-jin in this styler pictorial feels the fresh and elegant spring energy.

Kim Hyo-jin boasts a constant beauty in the picture that can not be believed to be in his 20th year of debut. Especially, luxury visuals and solid physicals, which are made with steady self-management, exude all styling like models and excite admiration.

First of all, in the top of the Black Square Neck, which has a perfect ratio, Kim Hyo-jin's sophisticated and sophisticated atmosphere is felt. Then, when you are making warm beauty toward the camera, you can feel the fresh spring fragrance, and in the white Sribless dressing cut, another elegance is delivered from the front, overwhelming the gaze.

In an interview with the picture, Kim Hyo-jin expressed his thoughts on the next move along with the recent situation. “After a long hiatus, I ended my last work, ‘Private Life’, and I thought, ‘Why didn’t you do this fun and good stuff in the meantime?’” So if I have the opportunity, I want to open up about what I can do and participate in various works. I live only every day, but nowadays I am looking forward to tomorrow more than today. "