Kim Hye-yoon, Kim Bora X Oiler Coffee or Tea Gift Certification "Affectionate"

Actor Kim Hye-yoon has certified Kim Bo-ra and Bang Yu-ins Gift.Kim Hye-yoon posted a picture and a picture on his instagram on the afternoon of the afternoon, Coffee or Tea, which was sent by two strong sisters. I love and love a lot.When I hear my sisters sent me, Ill do a good job in the future, he said. Ill buy you two peperoes, my house, my house, my house, my house, my house, my most holders.Inside the photo is the youthful charm of Kim Hye-yoon, who takes an authentication shot in front of Coffee or Tea.In another photo, he was seen wearing a sticker on his face and making a fresh and cute look.Meanwhile, Kim Hye-yoon appears on JTBC Drama Snow Strengthening.

Actor Kim Hye-yoon has certified Kim Bo-ra and Bang Yu-in's Gift.

Kim Hye-yoon posted a picture and a picture on his instagram on the afternoon of the afternoon, "Coffee or Tea, which was sent by two strong sisters. I love and love a lot."

“When I hear my sisters sent me, I’ll do a good job in the future,” he said. “I’ll buy you two peperoes, my house, my house, my house, my house, my house, my most holders.”

Inside the photo is the youthful charm of Kim Hye-yoon, who takes an authentication shot in front of Coffee or Tea.

In another photo, he was seen wearing a sticker on his face and making a fresh and cute look.

Meanwhile, Kim Hye-yoon appears on JTBC Drama 'Snow Strengthening'.